HomePokerGames Poker Forum

HomePokerGames Poker Forum (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   General Talk (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Mike Matusow? WTF (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=22937)

HPG ADMIN 10-06-04 08:24 AM

Mike Matusow? WTF

what describes him better?

1. crackhead?
2. dickhead?
3. crybaby?

Chad 10-15-04 12:50 PM

4?

4. all of the above

Unregistered 01-29-05 03:24 PM

Schmuck

Complete schmuck...would love to be at the same table with this pissant

Unregistered 01-30-05 05:09 AM

all luck no skill!!

killsome1 01-30-05 08:54 AM

To funny guys

LoL its so funny when people bitch about pros, being lucky with no skill. I mean this guy came to vegas made a mill, blew it all partying came back and is now on top of his game again. sure he may be a prick but that does not meant he is not a world class poker player. sounds like you guys have something on your own game to worry about.

herbiedeals 01-30-05 10:03 PM

In jail

Isnt he in jail serving 6 months right now.

Herb

Chad 01-31-05 09:38 AM

You guys? Oh, you mean all one poster that said that he was all luck?

Quote:

Originally Posted by killsome1
LoL its so funny when people bitch about pros, being lucky with no skill. I mean this guy came to vegas made a mill, blew it all partying came back and is now on top of his game again. sure he may be a prick but that does not meant he is not a world class poker player. sounds like you guys have something on your own game to worry about.

Do you seriously respect this asshole? I don't think anyone likes Matusow.

Suited Ace 02-14-05 01:58 PM

Matusow

This guy has a point...of course he has skill. It's true that he became a millionare playing poker, lost it all and is now profiting again. Secondly, he regularly plays in side games with the likes of Scotty Nguyen, Robert Williamson III and Daniel Negraneau...try turning a profit against those guys. Third...he's got the WSOP bracelets to back it up

Quote:

Originally Posted by killsome1

Chad 02-14-05 04:27 PM

I'm not saying he lacks skill...

he's just a jerk, that's all.

Unregistered 04-06-05 08:25 PM

Maybe he was picked on unmercifly in school.

I don't think it's any better for the poor guy now, at least he has his looks?

Locohombre 04-07-05 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered
Maybe he was picked on unmercifly in school.

I don't think it's any better for the poor guy now, at least he has his looks?

LOL! Looks...right.

brian2480 05-27-05 11:12 PM

all of the above! he did go off on raymer on and raymer won the world series so i dont know what he is

FergyFan315 07-12-05 05:56 PM

number 2. but i would not say he has no skill but he does think he is TOO good.

HPG ADMIN 07-12-05 06:31 PM

he is doing really well (1.2 million in chips?) at the Main event. He will likely make it into the top 1% of the field (I thought he finished around 45th or so?). I believe last year he did the same thing. I don't like the guy either but top 1% 2 years in a row is quite a feat.

Unregistered 07-13-05 03:06 AM

It was pretty cool how he cried at the rail after getting bounced last year too..........

HPG ADMIN 07-13-05 04:04 AM

he has been pretty animated this year too but it is only the good side since he is doing so well

Unregistered 10-17-05 09:09 PM

I think there are lots more players that are getting the Big Head these days.

Just take a look at the field and you will laugh all day long for free. The one that sticks out in my head is that crazy azz Jamaican dish a player real bad, Then goes and tells everybody while on TV. This guy was a retard for one. He lost his antes and blinds while smoking outside. Then returns only to get rolled over on. Smart real Smart ID10T.