View Single Post
Old 10-31-11, 06:09 PM

Pokestars is rigged but then they all are. They create winners to entice new players. Look at all the young winners? Who will this attract to the site? Looke at the young girl winners? Who will this attract to the site?

To begin with you may do quite well, this is the hook, sooner or later tho the SW will turn against you and you will start facing the mostridiculous and obviously dodgy calls and beats.
The tight player who sits and plays nothing for 40 hands then rasies out of position with 96 or whatever starngley enough you will have AA or anothe strong hand refraise he calls are goes all in and wins. Then he sits quiet again for another long period. I started pointing out what I considered to be dodgy hands and low and behold after being a reasonable winner I haven't cashed in 8 months. During that time I have faced the most outrageous beats imaginable.
This is the worst one. But remember this is only one of 100s.

Dealt AA in BB
All players fold except 1.
He raises, fair raise as it's a position raise.
He bets I reraise and we are allin Pre.
Flop A As 4c
Turn 10s
River Js

He shows Qs Ks.

Have a search on the net and find the odds of this happening. They will astound you.
Now if this were a one off I would probably have laughed and moved on. However this is just one of a series of outrageously staged beats. It's still going on now. I very rarely get past the hour mark in any tourny on this site now. I seldom cash and even this is strange as even a bad player is likely to cash 1 in 20 at least.

I see it all now. Whereas before I wouldn't notice as much cos you tend to not see the truth when you think it's your skill thats wininng.

They run SW alongside the RNG that simply f cuks you over when you are of no use to them. The SW will also favour players they require to win.