View Single Post
Old 10-22-04, 06:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to TOMKATPOKER.COM
Drop 'em is great...

Ace's are 1 or 11, faces are 10 and everything else is fce value. Everyone gets dealt 6, 7 or 8 cards and there are 2 cards on the board face down. The player to the left of the dealer drops first. The object is to have the most amount of points or least amount when all the betting is done. If your going "hi" you want to drop your low cards, if you want to go low, you drop your high cards or pairs or 3 of a kind if you got them. If I go first, I can drop 3 queens to help my low hand. If anyone else has a queen, they must turn it over at that time also because it is dead. Then you bet. Next guy may drop a 5 meaning he is probably going hi. Who ever has a 5 must drop them also. You bet again. This goes around until everyone who is in dropped a card then you flip one of the 2 board cards and those cards are dead also. If they are already down because someone else threw them in, then nothing happens, you just bet then flip the last card.
You then declare at the end which way your going. Some people play if you loose all your cards you win both but that just ruins the game.