View Single Post
Old 04-24-05, 08:37 AM
Iceman37

Did you notice, too, how strikingly similar the writing style is? And that whole "Icehouse Poker Alliance" thing...Icehouse, Iceman...hmmm....

Almost makes you wonder if I'm involved somehow, doesn't it?

But then if I was, it wouldn't likely be a scam now would it, seeing as how I'm a pretty well known quantity...

Did you notice too that if you cross-reference my posts on this board, that I say with certainty that you can make a living playing poker online? Did I mention that's exactly what I do? Did you notice that when it comes to this game I'm generally considered to "have a clue", and chances are I do pretty well? Did you happen to take note of my unwavering commitment to integrity, and the furtherance of the game and betterment of its players? Really makes you think now, doesn't it? If this was a "scam", would Iceman be involved?

IS Iceman involved?

Man...now you've got a bit of a conundrum, don't you...?

(And incidentally, and for the last time, this isn't a "Ponzi" scheme in any way. People "up the chain" earn from the EARNINGS of everyone else, just the way everyone else involved in the organization earns from everyone else, not from the financial contributions of people entering the group. A Ponzi scheme pays the first people in with money collected from the last people in. These are two totally unrelated--and frankly, not even similar--concepts. Either read the information presented a little bit more closely, or know what you're talking about before you start throwing terms about willy-nilly.)