View Single Post
Old 06-24-08, 05:02 PM

Exclamation pokerstars is a absolute joke

helllo... iam new to this forum jst like get my point across about how much i think jokerstars is a joke, it is the most untrue to life poker ive ever played in my 53 years ive lived, iam not blowin my own trumpet but ive won a fair amount of money in live poker, pokerstars needs sum kind of investigating because the amount of badbeats is unreal..eg i had pocket j's under the gun blinds were 1000/500 i had 24,500 chips i raise 8000, every1 folds apart from the big blind he had 31,000 chips he went all in, i had noticed this guy had been chip leader from more or less the start of the torny, anyway he went all in, i called because it woz late flop comes, j.3.8 obversily i thought jackpot, he has pocket 5's, turn comes 5, river comes 5, he has quad 5's unbelivable your telling me that not rigged and i didnt come up agaist a bot, i dont no what the odds on him hittin them to miricale cards are but they are high, that jst one bad beat i had, not goin to bore u wiv the rest but jst want say pokerstars are just intrestin in makein shit loads of money by robbin people blind, stay well clear if u are thinkin bout downloadin pokerstars you will lose to the bots.