View Single Post
Old 04-26-10, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offsuit27 View Post
I was playing in the poker tournament in Pokerstars special freeroll.
At the start of the game i got lucky.
Someone went all in (45000) and I've had a strong with 938500+) hand so i called. I won but after playing for two hours i never win any hand anymore.
Do you think, pokerstars is rigged too?

You ran good for a couple hours then ran cold? Um yeah, its def rigged, unless you run good 100% of the time and win every freeroll its rigged specifically against you. The losers who complain here are actually the best poker players in the entire world. The sites are conspiring with the CIA to oppress these players and doom them to poor poker results instead of living out their destinies to be the greatest poker players of all time.

I only defend these sites because I am a paid shill for FTP. FTP pays me $2500 per post I make here because all of your opinions are vital to their success. They told me that if I can convert the whole dozen people who read this site they will give me a five million dollar bonus. I just can't live w/ the guilt anymore though. You are all such wonderful people and superior poker players. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

I am going to email Howard right now and let him know that the scam is over, we lost, you guys cracked the code. w/o all these rigged threads it would just be business as usual, you all have changed the poker world forever. For the better. Thank you

Special thanks to the OP for blowing this wide open. The freeroll scam is the best one because they never see it coming.