View Single Post
Old 03-28-05, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
if your going to play your hands scared youll lose more often than not. folding aces in that situation is a terrible fold even though he may have caught the flush. ive lost with aces all in preflop many times. you cant be scared and fault yourself for going in with the best hand. if you would have won that hand you would have had a substantial chip lead and more than likely won the tournament. more often than not you will win with aces all in preflop. if your aiming to just place in the tourney rather than win it all, be my guest. you should come play cards with me and my friends. ill shake your hand for folding aces. as far as the idiot who says they folded aces cause 2 guys were all in first hand, thats just retarted. no matter how many people are all in you are the favorite versus everyone else. you have to calculate your pot odds and if you wanna win or just cruise. but folding aces preflop is just retarted, period.
here we go again...what do pot odds and probability have to do with playing scared? poker, despite the fact that it is an overwhelmingly men's game, is not about beating your chest, it's about beating your opponent.

and since when has conservative play been indicative of mental retardation? the whole purpose of this forum is to hear other players' thoughts and possibly learn from them, not brag about how great a player you are and how everyone else is a timid fool...did i see u on WPT last nite?