View Single Post
Old 08-12-09, 12:34 AM

Smile Rigged poker sites

I don't recall if it was Full Tilt but back to the time of Moneymaker or Raymer I began to keep track of how many times I was dealt a 2 as part of my starting hand. Out of 100 deals, I got a 2 -57 times. Somehow that doesn't seem very random to me.

I am doing much better than I did with playing than when I first started. I now muck bad hands rather than playing them and think I would have a better chance at winning some real money than I did back then when I lost my initial bankroll.

I own about 50 poker books and have read them all cover to cover and even watching tv has given me help with betting.

As I was offline for a year due to illness, anyone have any idea what games I could play to win money to buy a newer Imac ? By this I mean the best chance to win.

My Imac is 10 years old. I don't need a new one, which would be nice, but this Imac is freezing a lot and even $ 250-300 would give me one with a larger screen and more memory/speed.

Last edited by Falkie2008; 08-12-09 at 12:38 AM. Reason: added 1 line which was important to my thesis