View Single Post
Old 10-18-05, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Best thing about WSOP is that any one can sit down next to a world champ. You cant play golf against tiger woods. I sick of hearing these poker snobs whine about the low quality of players in this event. To be a good player, you have to learn to beat bad players. If you want to be a robot, go play blackjack and stick to the formula. Joseph Hachem won wsop with a 3 7 off suit. If an internet player did this we'd never hear the end of it. Get over it, shut up & let your chips speak for you. I'm a pretty ordinary poker player, but hell yes, I'm saving up ten grand to get to wsop in 2 years time. I hope i can beat some good players with bad hands. That's poker, baby.

Your right on. The old timers can't win with so many new players. They would like things to stay as they are. The fact they are crying raise the fee is one reason not too. They were average players making a living on poker. Now the field is getting bigger and they are smarter scares them.

If you raised the fee the pot sizes would goto sht, and nobody would care. There goes the TV rights and all the others with it!

And too the Crazy French, If everything went up 4x or more nobody will by it. Then your stuck with a product you can't sell to anybody. What a retard.