View Single Post
Old 04-12-05, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I disagree I think its real

I think its real and I think it makes sense. I dont think its a pyramid scheme because there not promising you specific money and if you look at the profit sharing explanation it makes sense. When you look at the 50% winnings plus the profit sharing your making more than 50% for starters, and when you figure your losses are covered then your not giving anything away at all. I think in the long run your definately making money. And i think the combined bankroll makes a lot of sense too because it covers you for playing higher stakes games that you might not be able to play if you didnt combine your bankroll. And if they really do teach you to be a better player its worth the $125.

If you look at all of the stuff they talk about its not just made up as a scam. Things like the o-book thing they wouldnt even bother with saying if it was just a scam.

I dont know if someone would make a lot of money doing it but playing with protection without having to worry about losing your stake all the time I think is worth it and if you do get good enough to move up you could probably make a lot more. And if your learning better poker as you go then you could start kicking ass when you reach the higher stakes. I think thats worth it right there.

One thing is if there real I wonder if there in a lot of games because if you look at it you can see where you could lose money to them if your at there table. I mean if you really suck your going to lose anyway but what if your just average or maybe a little better and your playing against three or four people that are better than you and they dont even worry about losing so they can play super aggressive. It would be kindof like sitting down at that table in Rounders when there all in Atlantic City. You wouldnt even know what hit you.

It makes sense to me that there secretive too. If I was playing on a team I wouldnt want anyone to know about it. People bitch enough as it is about all the reasons why there losing. I wouldnt give them another reason to cry.

If they invited me I would do it. I wonder if they even know who they invited or not or if they would just let someone come in even if there not invited?