View Single Post
Old 04-15-05, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
hey go check this out then tell me what you think. i got invited while i was playing at ps. guy comes up in chat and asks me if im serious about my game said he was watching me play then he sends me to this site for some poker team. im not suppose to say anything but wtf cause im not using my name here anyway so they wont know it was me. so tell me if you think its legit cause it sounds pretty good but ive never even heard of anything like it. i mean i think poker teams are real but damn this sounds pretty big. i dont know why there using a geocities site tho unless they just dont want people knowing there real site or something cause they act all secretive.

[url]www.geocities.com/ipa05recruiting[/url]

tell me if you think its possible to do everything they say cause i got the money and i think if this works it would rock but i dont know if im even good enough. plus do you think they really have teams like this?
It sounds like bs. Even if it IS somehow legit, it sounds like they are plotting collusion in the long run, and it is a form of cheating.