Thread: Bad Beat Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-05, 02:04 PM
Clubrep1

FHM Poker

Firstly...I was a big believer in that a bad beat is not a bad beat just the brians way of telling us that u were unlucky and that there is justification for the loss.....However I have had some ridiculous ones that have cost my bank roll on the named site.......... 1.... 25/50c......Dealt Pocket qq\'s......raise $5...get 2 callers.....flop is J7Q....i raise 10 $....get called by 1 person.... turn is a j..........i check.....he bets....i call the $15...i figure he has either now 2 pairs or trips......against my full house.....river is a jack.....he goes all in - i think about it and then call.......i flip my q\'s over j\'s and he flips j4 offsuit(quad j\'s)........i mean WTF !!!! 2..... Same limits...I limp in with pocket 22\'s.......flop is 223...quad 2\'s - brilliant..... 3 players all raise in front of me, i re-raise all in and get 2 callers......one who had slowplayed aa and someone with 33.....turn is K and River - U guessed it a nice big fat 3!!!!!!!!!!!! I have several others but....It depresses me to think about them....