View Single Post
Old 06-17-09, 11:37 PM

With the blinds that high I don't like the flat call. You said the BB was 3k or maybe even 4k at the time and the original raiser only had like 7.5k. So his all in is basically a min raise. When you call that min raise you are pricing others into the pot which you don't really want to do with aces. You already have a guy all in, the blinds are high and there is antes, I'd just raise it up to like 18k. Why price people in and possibly get your aces in trouble with 4 or 5 people taking a flop when you already have some action in front of you. With that being said, if you had raised it up to 18k pre flop I am certain it would not have changed a damn thing. She'd have called all the way down and hit the flush anyway. It would have been a better example of why to raise if she would have busted you with suited cons or something but if she's that big a station she isnt laying down 99 anyway. So basically I disagree with your pre flop play, but if I would have had that same exact hand I'd have gone broke too even though I'd have played it slightly different.