View Single Post
Old 11-17-09, 06:17 PM

Dude you are strange. You posted "I think I played this right" and then describe the hand. I and others commented and gave you specific reasons why you play bad and then you call it ranting.

Get it through your head, you were chip leader late in a tournament. You slow played aces and got unlucky. It does not mattter the type of player she was. You didnt protect your hand and you blew your chance at cashing in that tourney. Its not hard to understand that you played it horribly.

I like the play if you are short stacked and you need a double up to make the money. Thats the time to gamble (by slow playing with a big PP).

I mean seriously are you ignorant or something? I never heard anyone ask for advise or another players opinion and just be so closed minded. I have a feeling you are another 19 year old teenager that thinks he knows everything already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homedeco07 View Post
okay Phil, just so you know, I finish in the money pretty consistently. Poker is a very fluid game requiring constant changes in your game from hand to hand, from opponent to opponent.

THAT was the course of action I wanted to use VS that particular opponent. that does not mean I will use it VS. other opponents all the time.

I been sitting here typing a response to your rant all the while thinking " why am I justifying my play to this jerk?"

later all!