View Single Post
Old 09-01-06, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_dog76
For whatever reason, once in a while partypoker gives me $50 for nothing. I have no idea why but they do. I've found that playing every single hand and chasing every single draw pays off BIG TIME here. A good example, playing in .25/.50 NL holem table I'm dealt 47 suited I raise BB to 2.00 three callers. Flop comes 5s 8s Ah I bet pot get two callers next card Ad I go all in get one caller who had A8 and river comes, you guessed it 6s I hit my straigh flush LOL. Of course the person with the boat was mad but hey that's poker right? About 10 hands later I hit another straight flush playing 27, Flop came 3,4,5diamonds turn 6s river 6d LOL. Two straight flushes in a matter of 10 hands ?
Partypoker gives me money and I play like a fool only to cash in big time. I have nothing to lose so why not. I bet I'm up a good $800 or so from playing rags.

I LOVE PARTYPOKER!
They dont give you something for nothing.....theres only one winner....and thats the person who OWNS THE SITE...dont take no damn rocket scientist too figure that out!