View Single Post
Old 05-28-09, 05:54 AM

I kind of agree with that simply because if there is cheating IMO it is most likely going to be by an opponent, not a site that for some reason picked you to cheat against. So, if a player somehow can see another players hole cards or whatever he will most likely be playing a high level game. I have adamantly stated on this site many time I don't belive the sites are cheating for one player or another, I just can't see why they would spend the time, money, energy, to randomly screw certain players but many people on here disagree with me. I do however believe that there are tons of people out there who would cheat in a second if they could and it isn't too far fetched to think someone could run another scam like the UB one and see your hole cards. There is a big difference between thinking a site wants you to lose and thinking your opponent might somehow be cheating. However these guys who think its all rigged fail to see that the one proven online poker cheating scandal was done by players (I know I know they were FORMER UB employees) but the cheating was not done by the site trying to increase rake it was done by dishonest players trying to make tons of money. Look at how much money these big poker sites are making every second of every day, why would they risk that to slightly increase rake by cheating? To me, it makes no sense.