Thread: Bad Beat Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-09-04, 07:39 PM
homerj1

PokerStars

Three great ones. In fact, I don\'t think the first one can be topped. 1) I\'m in the big blind and I have 55, guy limps in on button and I check. Flop is 55x so I\'ve got quads and I check, guy bets and I raise, he goes all in and I call immediately. Cards are flipped up and he has KK...turn K, river K. By the way, the very next hand he cracked my Aces with quad 6\'s. It was a great day. 2) While the above is bad, this one probably hurt the most because it was a WSOP qualifier. About 15 of us left in the tourney and I\'m in third. Chip leader limps in and I have a 24s in the big blind and I check. Flop is A35 rainbow so I flopped the nut straight. I check, he leads out and I call. Turn is a 4, not the card I wanted to see but I\'m still in good shape. I lead out, he raises, I reraise all in and he calls. Cards come up he has A4, river 4. 3)Pick up AA and raise and get two callers. Flop is A3K rainbow and I check, guy leads out, other guy folds and I call. Turn comes K and the guy leads out and I raise, he raises all in and I call with Aces full. He shows KT off. River K.