Thread: Bad Beat Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-23-05, 06:22 PM
bigsky

all online sites

Just think of your bad beats and read about the rest of them on here? If you ask me this happens to much online and seems suspisious to me doesnt it to you people? We need to boycot these over seas web sites because the rules and regulations arent as strict as in the U.S.A If we do this will it do any good? I played in vegas for awile and listening to the table talk you would be suprised of the info I heard. First of all the scariest one was that a dealer in vegas has a friend who has a descrambler, which makes all cards visable to him. Because the programs are written with the cards visable, than the back side of the card is added as the scrambling. WOW? He also said that the web sites do pick up on it sometimes, the kicker is, have you ever been on a web site playing and all of a sudden you and maybe several people are booted off the site? Well that is the poker site detecting the cheat, wow has that happened alot!!!!! So the times you are not kicked off is someone knowing what you have? Been too many times for me I\'ve gotten beat and the only way I see that person beating me is that he knows what I have? I dont know and dont care any more because I dont deposit a dime into any of these any more, but I love poker and want to play, but I want to play fair and be played fair! The other cheat I heard is the most common one, it is two to four people on the table are partners and talk with MSN on telling what each have, this crap can be avoided with U.S.A laws????? Lets do some thing about this so we can play what we love and not be cheated!