View Single Post
Old 04-12-05, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Ponzy Scam ... Maybe. But the reality is you put up the money and hope for the best. So you have a bankroll. You start with 650.00. 500.00 goes into the " other " players account. At least that is the way I am reading it. You will be bankrolled on the assumption that someone else will put up 650.00 dollars. Notice they said that it could take a while to assemble the " teams" .You are not playing with your money. You willl be playing with the assumption that someone else comes in to build a team. Those teams may never come to be assembled. So the recruiting process is not based upon them assembling an " elite " team, it is based upon them being able to find some other player to ante up 650.00 dollars. So they are always one a head and that one a head sounds good until the you can't find anymore recruits. It will always fail and someone is left out. Usually alot of folks get creamed. Ponzy scams are illegal and this could fall right into that category. BTW, let's say you have 4 members of your " elite " team. What if you all have a bad day which is not unusual. Then tomorrow the same. Your bankroll could be gone fast. Trust me. I am pretty good...but have seen my bankroll fluctuate between 2500.00 down to 150.00 in a span of a week. That is playing both live and online. Several bad beats will do that to you. DOn't feel bad though, I am back up to 1350.00 I would not recommend this to anyone. You can't win here. Sounds to good to be true and trust me in the gambling circles, anything that is a can't miss proposition is one you should miss. Be warned.