View Single Post
Old 08-27-09, 06:56 AM

All is well, bankroll at $3740, seem to have broken through the upping stakes curse, running a little hotter this week but freak me dont i deserve it!

Got some new software 'holdem manager' which is pretty cool, really good record keeper if your serious bout your game, loads of cool stats. Only really look at my profit, EV, and previous hands. All this ' 3bet%' and 'VP$IP' seems like a waste of time cos they'll be different when I change them for every opponents style. There's importance in plugging leaks in your game but you don't want to swing towards the 'predictable play' zone, of which i think putting too much importance on these stats do.
ie theres a site that grades how close you are to 'optimum strategy' and DURRRR and PHIL IVEY have got grade F's and E's on nearlly all of them, yet theyve won the most amount online in the world.

I will also point out im on Full Tilt Poker now for a while so as soon as I get 100,000 hands I'll post my stats on the 'Full tilt so rigged' thread, I have seen some crazyness on there but now that i have all my stats organised, it all seems about right, only 5000 hands in. Bummed I can't get rakeback on FT though, got an affiliate, some sod is getting paid even though I found FT through Youtube.

So if anyone plays on FULL TILT, could you give me some tips on getting the most out of the rewards on this site, thanks.