View Single Post
Old 06-16-09, 08:04 AM

Luck runs in weird streaks that doesn't look random when it is. A month ago i couldve sworn something was goin on with the RNG, so many action flops eg flush under flush trips under trips + bad beat city dropped me 15 buyins, but your stats really do need to be taken over a huge number of hands to make a fair judgement.
Im not saying fulltilt is 100% genuine but poker can be crazy. Everyone says pokerstars or jokerstars is rigged but ive been grinding a $200 stake for 6 months and got around $5k, mega swings on the way, but it's about right for what i shouldve won. This was about 100,000 hands and the feeling i get is that it would be impossible to not get your true results over this period. I recommend pokerstars for many reasons and can say im 99% sure their RNG is coshure.
Remember poker is a game designed for the masses to lose, a year ago my pokerstars stats where terrible even though i'd read 5-6 books and played for 4 years, thats because I had holes in my game, i tilted more, i didnt manage my bankroll well, and wasn't approaching the game with the same logic i do today. AA vs KK and house vs house takes care of themselves, all breakeven over time, the real skill and profit is in the marginal hands, and how you react under the stress of it. So good luck, grind on, and i recommend pokerstars, it rules!