Thread: Poker Books
View Single Post
Old 04-23-10, 12:50 PM

Poker Books

I've played poker for quite a few years now. About a month ago, the home game that i've run for about a year and half began to break up, mostly because the people i play with are tired of me winning all the time (now, i'm not bragging, because i'm not really that good, rather the people i play with are really bad). I rely mostly on my ability to read people and not so much on math. However, recently, as i take on better competition, i'm losing more often, and i'm pretty sure my very average understanding (average at best) of the math and stats within the game are to blame. I went to a bookstore and checked out some of the books, but i couldn't decide on one. Can anyone recommend a book or website that i mostly play limit and no limit hold em, so these two would be my primary interest does a good job going over the basic ground level math and stats in poker? Like most people. But, i do like Omaha and Stud as well, hell feel free to mention a good book or web site for any game...........i love them all.

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 06-07-10 at 02:59 PM.