View Single Post
Old 05-05-08, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Mahoney View Post
Well first off I replied without reading every post in thread. Maybe I should have. And why is it bad logic just because you disagree with it? We all have opinions and views on things. Its not right or bad just because you say it is. I don't see how you could not call with rockets. unless like 6 others do ahead of you. BUt slim chane in that.

To be clear- I have said before, and again in this thread, that you should be happy to call all-in preflop with Aces, on the first hand of the WSOP, no matter how many people are in.

If you pushed preflop on the first hand of the WSOP with Aces, you should want as many callers as possible.

It is not "logical" imo to think anyone can outplay enough players, in such a large field, that anyone can afford to throw away the pot odds overlay that they are getting, when they are at worst less than a 2:1 dog (if I remember my "Aces vs. 9 other hands" odds correctly).

Therefore, if you are not willing to get it all-in preflop, risking elimination, with a huge edge in equity.... you have no real chance in any big tournament.

If anyone wants to call this my opinion only, so be it.