Old 09-27-18, 01:58 AM
brianrogers brianrogers is offline
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
For professional players, both your profits and losses are reported on a Schedule C as business income, and the net profit or loss, including other poker-related expenses, is copied over to Form 1040 as income from a business. soundcloud downloader free download
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.