Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 12-04-09, 05:31 PM

Pokerstars + U.S players= Entire love?

Hey guys,

First of all I am new to these forums and this is my first topic Woooot!!
I play poker now since 3 years sometimes you love it sometimes you just don't. I play 90% on FTP and 10% on AP. Now after a couple of years I get sick of both sites I don't win and I don't lose. I made over these 3 years around about $3.000 profit not the world but hey at leased its a positive number.

Well now lets get to the center of this topic. Since a year or so I want to move over to Pokerstars or at leased give that site a shoot. It is impossible for me to deposit $ using my visa/master card I always receive a call from one of those clowns from PS telling me "blah blah we know its frustrating for U.S players blah blah". On one forum I found out you can buy a prepaid debit card and use that to deposit cash onto pokerstars. I bought a so called vanilla visa card and like 3 others once and none of these worked out.

Does any of you guys have a 100% proven and save legit easy way to deposit money onto Pokerstarsif you life in the united States?
Old 12-06-09, 11:40 PM

re:

Yes. I used one from NetSpend. Go to to their website, and you can look up locations that deal with these cards. Either a grocery store, convenience store or a check cashing store, etc. [url]www.netspend.com[/url]

I'm sure there are others but while I was on the road so much banking can be a pain in the ass, so I got the Net Spend card to pay for plane tickets and other various bills. I made my deposit at PS last year with this card. I also used it at a few other sites.

Of course when I cashed out, the money is not transferable to the card.... PS tries first to transfer it the way you deposited, and if that fails they send you a check.

Hope that helps