Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 07-25-05, 06:00 PM
unabomber

Phil Laak beats a computer at poker [url]http://www.pokernews.com/news/2005/07/terminator-laak-beats-poker-bot.htm[/url]
Old 07-27-05, 06:00 PM
damn dude

i wander if hes piped jennifer tilly? or banged her
Old 07-28-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

and when we see the next tournament on tv where phil is wearing his trademark then englishcat is biggest 'b.s. poker poser artist he knows everyone on the left side list including wild bill hickock
Old 07-29-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

You are so jealous..I kNOW phil and hes my friend
Old 08-01-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Phil sent me an email earlier and was saying in it how good I was to buy him his jacket and hes going to buy me something back!..I quickly replied saying that he didnt have to do that as Im his friend and It doesnt matter...Phil then rung up and said "I can rely on you Cat you are a true friend and Im coming over soon to see you"...come quick Phil Itll be good to see you again!
Phil Laak

To set the record straight...I "Phoned" Englishcat today. While T***y-F***ing J-Till and 4-tabling online, and authoring my manifesto.
englishcat

Hmmm that above post wasn't by me. How could it be? Everyone knows I am in jail and can't make calls.
Old 08-02-05, 06:00 PM
F*** All of you Who Diss HIm

Hes a great poker player (poker does take skill by the way) and even Mike Sexton (a WPT comintator) said that his behavour will make him and WPT a lot more fansany thing to say:molehouse@gmail.com
englishcat

good above post..Phil is a good man..hes better than average at poker as I proved when I only just beat him at a home game!
TILLY IS A B-LISTER

His girlfriend Tilly is a B or C list actress, she thinks she is so great and is horrible and warner brothers laughs at her and does shiit for her, and her boyfriend is a donkey
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM
pokerbot

the odds of you beating me again are 999-1 i challenge you to a rematch except lets add a stipulation i win i get one nite with jennifer goodbye
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hi all..Phil just went on webcam with me..He was wearing his Jacket again..he said Hes going in a home game tonight with Hellmuth and will be wearing his jacket for luck..I said "Phil you are sure to win"..he laughed and said "I know Cat,with this jacket from my best friend I can count my winnings already"
Old 08-04-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Lol the last post quite amusing but wasnt by me..Phil is on my mobile phone at the min..he wants me to fly over soon for a home game!..I said "Seeyou soon Phil itll be good to see each other again"..He sounded relieved and said "Good One Cat and you will see Jen again I know she likes you and thinks you are so funny"..I said "Ok Phil see you soon my friend"
Old 08-04-05, 06:00 PM
pokerbot 888

after you play the 1st pokerbot i want match with same stipulation
Old 08-05-05, 06:00 PM
gary sheffield-bot

i know who leader is
Jason Giambi

It's me, but only when hopped up on the roids.
luis sojo

no im leader
rick cano

no im the real leader talk f'n english sheff
Old 08-06-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all..Phil rung this morning..he said that a top fashion designer in L.A had put his new catchphrase onto a new clothes line and would Phil be interested in marketing it?..I said" Go for it Phil".he said "Thanks Cat,I knew you would understand"
Old 08-06-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all,,Santa Claus rung this morning, he said he wants to start a second Christmas, in July, and he wants me to market it.
Old 08-07-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hmm previoua post wasnt by me..awful..Phils jackets are going to be such a hit with the designers..theyre putting my catchphrase I invented for him all over them..I cant wait to se the quality of them and to see Phil wear them on TV!
Old 08-07-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Where Is A Robert Williamson Iii Profile. He Just Busted The Unibomber At The Pro's Vs. Comedians On Game Show Net Work. Give Some Respect.
Old 08-08-05, 06:00 PM
Ken Phelps

No, I am the leader. You losers can kiss my ass. Go back to playing find the trouser snake with Don Zimmer in the back of the bullpen.
Old 08-09-05, 06:00 PM
tm3545

hey phil if you read whats on the post on jennifers profile you should stick with jennifer and rule the poker world together like darthvader and luke skywalker that way you dont ever have to work some 9-5 job in a stinky under air conditioned engineering office with nosey co workers and a shitty manager.
Old 08-10-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya all..Phil just phoned he said that his jacket with "Laak Erie" on the back are being made in Korea as we speak!..he sounded very excited and said "Oh Cat it was your idea you are such a true friend"..I laughed and said "Anything for you Laak Erie"..He burst out laughing and said "Oh Cat you are so funny and such a good friend"..I said "Thanks Phil so are u"!
Old 08-12-05, 06:00 PM
Carman45

With the AKA name “Unabomber” in these time of war and terrorist is disrespectful, I recommend you find a new AKA out of respect of all Americans
Old 08-13-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hiya..previous post is true..thats why I thought up the name "Laak Erie" for Phil..I said "A lot of Americans are scared and think your name is wrong"..he thought and said "Cat,think up one for me"..I did and hes now officially known as Laak Erie..You will see him on the WPT being introduced by Mike Sexton as that name!
Old 08-19-05, 06:00 PM
tm3545

foget coming back as sam farha i want to come back as phil laak in the 2nd life so i can bang jennifer
Old 08-20-05, 06:00 PM
englishcat

Hmm..Phil is in France now playing a tourney..he phoned tonight and said afterwards hes coming to England to see me..I said to him we will have a great weekend out on the town drinking and chasing women...He said "Im gonnaget busted out early at the thought Cat!"..how we laughed
Old 08-21-05, 06:00 PM
JetsFan315

how about all you people stop criticizing englishcat, give the man a break. Theres nothing wrong with being friendly.