Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 09-06-11, 09:16 AM

Better late than never?

This place looks nice. Is it ok if I come in and look around a little more?

hi to everybody, I prefer to play poker at tables where I know that everybody else sucks and I can make money at a regular clip. I hate being outplayed, and I actually hate it pretty much if I even have to worry for a minute that I might be being outplayed, because then I try to think on a bunch of different levels at once, usually give my opponent too much credit, and donk off

So my advice is usually of limited utility except to relatively new and/or lower-limit players. I know it, you know it, the American people know it.

Anyway, I was probably about the last person out over at BTP. What can I say, I'm old and I hate change. It's my birthday next week and I'll be even older then. In fact, I've decided I'm too old for the "3" in my name.
'
I'm guessing I won't be contributing any political crap any time soon. We'll see, but I'm hoping I can get over that annoying little tic in my personality.
Old 12-06-11, 12:27 PM

Hi! I'm looking around here too. I don't know what the hell your talking about! BTP? tic? "3". Good luck!