Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 04-03-04, 09:30 AM

I can't believe I'm selling my chips!

I have decided to sell my poker chips! They are in great condition, I have only had them for three months.. I got them in January. They are 11.5 gram clay SUITED chips and I am willing to make a deal with someone to get them out of my hands. It comes with a brown vinyl case and two decks of brand new cards. The only reason I am getting rid of them is because I feel I am getting addicted to poker, so I am going to take a vacation from it for a little while. If any one is interested we can negotiate a price. They will be on ebay soon if I get desperate. There are 500 chips and you should here the sounds of the clay chips click together.. its beautiful
e-mail me at [email]trevhsmith@yahoo.com[/email] if you are interested. I would like to get at least half of what they are worth, which is still pretty low.
Old 09-13-04, 04:42 AM

I would reccomend you sell them through ebay. You'll probably get a much better price
Old 11-10-04, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sorry to burst your bubble but you dont have clay chips they are composites....
Old 07-12-05, 06:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to FergyFan315
u said u r going to take a poker vacation. so dont sell ur chips cause once ur done with ur "vacation" u can come back and not spend money on new ones.