Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 02-10-09, 10:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to cpep27
I run HUGE a poker club in Arkansas. Does anyone play in a large club?

Hi there!

My name is Chris Peplinski and I run a poker club with 780 members in Rogers, Arkansas. I started the club in January 2005 with 21 players and it has grown with leaps and bounds!

I was looking for other clubs who would want to have a huge tourney! We could play my members against your members!! TONS-O-FUN!!

The name of my club is the NWA Poker Club. We have one large tourney each month where people pay $75 and play all day with 6000 chips and 20 minute blinds. We average 100-150 players per tourney and play in a hotel ballroom to fit all of us!

We grew this large just by word of mouth. No advertising has been used. One reason people like our club so much is that there is NO RAKE!! 100% of the money collect gets paid back out in one form or another.

e have many different ways to win money. On top of the prize pool, there are Bounty Chips, a last person standing fund, an aces cracked fund, a straight flush fund, and a player of the year fund. This helps make the game very enjoyable.
Old 06-10-09, 03:04 AM

i play at a large club.. it's quite fun though kinda messy with all the people around but i find it entertaining though