Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 02-23-06, 07:16 AM

Talking Legal or Illegal...software helps alot.

Hi,
I don't see what all the fuss is about?

Using poker software should be legal.

If you are willing to play this way...I don't see the problem.

I am currently using a new software and program codes that allows me to see most of my opponents hole-cards.

This gives me a huge edge. I don't see the problem.

Its a jungle out there..I must do all I can to WIN $.

Take care,
Andy S.
Old 02-23-06, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

andy,
what is the name of this software and where did you buy it. I have never heard of such software.
Old 02-23-06, 04:59 PM
Administrator

He won't give you a link to the site unles it is his software to sell.
And why would it let you see most of your oponents hole cards and not all of them?
Old 02-24-06, 07:04 AM

Hi,
I have an e-mail address where you can get more info.

I think they give a free demo too.

take care,
Andy

PS The e-mail is: [email]program_code@techie.com[/email]
Old 03-03-06, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Cool Bogus

I just wanted to let you know before you spend any money on this program. This is completely fake. If someone did create a program that allowed you to see any cards that you weren't supposed to see, why would they sell it. They wouldn't, instead they would keep it completely to themselves to make all the money that they could. Infact, such a program would bring them more money just by using it than it would by them selling it.
Old 03-04-06, 01:12 PM
POKER PIMP

Thumbs down Bull Crap

I agree with the previous statement, this is horse crap. No one in there right mind would "sell" or "giveaway" a software that they developed to see there oponents hole cards. THAT IS JUST STUPID ( to say the least )! Trust me when I tell you that all of the reputable online sites have their "SPIES or WATCH DOG's" that review "winning percentages" to ensure that there is no one cheating the system. I'm sure there may be some people that have taken part in a collusion ring and have gotten caught and "BANNED" for life but is it truly worth an extra few hundred bucks??? NO! That is my 2 cents! 'Nough Said!

RC "Curtains will RAIN on your Parade"
Old 03-04-06, 01:14 PM
POKER PIMP

Thumbs down BOGUS "LINK"

By the way, the link you put on there is BS. GET A LIFE ANDY!
Old 10-24-06, 10:13 PM

the truth form an Electrical Enginner

The truth is that no program can deciper what cards are held by another player because that information is never sent to competing players. The encrypted code for the players hand is the only information available to the players computer. The only time any other players information is sent is on a as needed basis as when the hands are played out and now you see what the competing player had. It is not possible to know a priori (before it is sent) what other players cards are because the computer you are playing on does not know only the server knows. The engineers that developed the secure system did not include the information of the other players cards in the packet stream of the other players for that exact reason, that it would have compromised security.

Stephen Bauer
Electrical Engineer/ Mathematician / Physics and Calculus Professor/ Computer programmer.
Old 10-25-06, 01:19 AM
Administrator

That is what i always figured. The information on other players hands is never sent to you. The only way you could know would be to crack into Party Poker's servers. But if someone could do that they might aswell take people's moeny, or at least keep it a secret. I think most people assume these "see other player's hands" programs are fake. i'm sure a few people are dumb enough though.
Old 10-19-07, 05:20 PM

There is a piece of software where you are able to read your other people cards i will not say where, but you have to program it yourself so no knowledge of programming then you might as well give up, as for why would someone sell it there is a company that sells it for $10,000, no it aint cheap they also require you to give them 10% of what you make. It does work as they come to your house to install it and you only pay when u see it working. But with andy yeah ill do anything to win simple as that. But there are bots which can do it btw im based in UK
Old 10-19-07, 05:38 PM

Quote:
The truth is that no program can deciper what cards are held by another player because that information is never sent to competing players. The encrypted code for the players hand is the only information available to the players computer. The only time any other players information is sent is on a as needed basis as when the hands are played out and now you see what the competing player had. It is not possible to know a priori (before it is sent) what other players cards are because the computer you are playing on does not know only the server knows. The engineers that developed the secure system did not include the information of the other players cards in the packet stream of the other players for that exact reason, that it would have compromised security.

Stephen Bauer
Electrical Engineer/ Mathematician / Physics and Calculus Professor/ Computer programmer.
it is possible all you need is the know how. whether you a electrical engineer/computer programmer or not is what you know.

I will not reveal where or ifs hows all you need to know can be done. But its not easy to do. By Far
Old 02-02-09, 04:30 AM

I have seen different Poker Applications while usually more are flaws. Yes being rude i wont share what is it. While its not illegal to use software
Old 02-24-09, 05:15 AM

sure, the only way to see all the whole cards is on the site server. If you can compromise the server, you are in good shape..