Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > COMMENTS

Notices

Old 03-11-05, 06:00 PM
pokeher stud

what is kathy liebert's partypoker alias?
Old 03-12-05, 06:00 PM
Dani-DarkDestiny

This might sound odd. Im 19 and play on full tilt poker...my mother is convinced that Kathy is a man in drag. Any of you have any evidence that she is not so i can shut my mom up???

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 10-03-08 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-13-05, 06:00 PM
MooseFace

Whiny card catcher with face of camel.
Old 03-15-05, 06:00 PM
Sammy the Brick

she really needs to stay Oh Naturallll when she gets the makeup on she looks more like a man, and a lot older, when she dresses down she looks like a trucker dyke, but at least she looks like a woman, and she looks a lot younger.
Old 03-16-05, 06:00 PM
robby

Hi KathyGreat win in the Battle of the Sexes. Sad the other girls were so *&^% rude.
Old 03-16-05, 06:00 PM
tom white

At least Kathy has not had to sleep with the male players to get on TV like Evelyn NG
Old 03-18-05, 06:00 PM
Pastuch/pastuch

Quit yer damn whining. You were aware of the time limit on the Superstars Elimination. Just because you are a woman, (not really sure that you are), but no special rules.
Old 03-19-05, 06:00 PM
JJ.

and please stop whining like a little teenager. What are you? 13? If you have a child, don't you need to discpline him/her NOT TO WHINE LIKE A BABY?
Mighty Wingman

i honestly think she is a whiney bitch who just gets lucky from time to time and jonny chan just didnt catch any cards. the only hand that she played well was the last one, which any loser amature could have done.
WPT Executive

Quote:
tom white on Mar 17, 2005 - At least Kathy has not had to sleep with the male players to get on TV like Evelyn NG
WRONG!!!! (It took me a while to sober up that one night...)

Last edited by HPG ADMIN; 10-03-08 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-28-05, 06:00 PM
ALL IN

saw kathy on TV recently, looked like Barney the Dinosaur...what a fuckin crybaby! Kathy...if there's a time limit, respect it! Don't complain so fuckin much! You're so damn annoying!
Old 04-01-05, 06:00 PM
GOP FAN

( Jessica Lynch dyes her hair blonde and is making tons of money on the speaking circuit while the unfortunate large black woman who was hurt along with her received no offers)what does this have to do with anything? Im frankly offended that you brought it up. Their injuries were not even remotely the same, and pvt chandra wasnt raped. get your facts straight
Old 04-17-05, 06:00 PM
The truth

If she's on a show, I turn it off. She plays like the world owes her something.
Old 04-17-05, 06:00 PM
Mike/mrb/mrbarr

You are all crazy, Kathy is a beautiful woman with a great smile and can crush anyone in this chat room at the poker table.
Old 05-08-05, 06:00 PM
charmerr

Kathy, you look fantastic in this resent picture and are aging with the utmost class, keep it up Dear Heart! Your abilities in poker are already top rated, not to mention you always play with class. The horrible comments made of you are probably from players you have knocked out. Example Phil Hellmuth.
Old 05-12-05, 06:00 PM
thecritic

simply, i find it funny when people armchair with perfect information. So before you say a player makes a bad call, pretend you didn't get the sneak preview. I remember in the old days before the pocket cam and you had to play along with the call. Watch the Harrington win in 95 and see how long you last. This applies to all you guys who jump the pro for a call. No matter the pro. Having never seen th 95 series, Harringtons call was perfect because no matter what pai he had, even if it was a bottom pair, was a good call because the man drastically overbet the pot. Again, play without the pocket cam and see if your predictions are as good.
Old 05-15-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Kathy played fantastic poker tonight on TV, PSIT and she looked great. She talked more than usual and it was great to see this side of her. If she ever looses her desire to play poker, I'm sure that she can get a GIG in a comedy club. She came across as an extremely bright woman...quick witted.
Old 05-16-05, 06:00 PM
ibyprprty =

tillylace....i stayed til the end that's how i knew the results, but i'm sure you can find them online somewhere....go to harrahs.com and you surely should find the results there....
Old 05-29-05, 06:00 PM
etlove

hey kathy, if you read this by any chance, please contact me... i would like to talk to you. i used to live across the hall from you at marineers village and bought all your stuff from you when you went on the road. (david levy was living with me back then). i am moving to vegas and would love to talk to you on the phone if you have a minute. eileen = my email is [email]etlove@earthlink.net[/email]
Old 06-05-05, 06:00 PM
yum yum

This bulldyke kick-starts her vibrator and rolls her own tampons. Etlove, if you really want a "boxed lunch" that badly, you can certainly find billions of women more attractive than her.
Old 06-19-05, 06:00 PM
motormouth

catches a few cards,,even if all of us were on the poker tours we would win a few here and there,,she is one gross woman with a huge mouth that gives off tells like any true amateur
Old 07-08-05, 06:00 PM
loveland

she is a good player and she is very talkative. but i like that about her. she should be carefull though cause yu can really pick up tells on a chatty catty. but i think she is really cool in her ownway and she could make someone very happy. nothing like having a poker girl. good luck cat
Old 07-10-05, 06:00 PM
sikofitall

Has anyone noticed that she always sits at the table at a angle? I think she has had a stroke before in her life cause the left side of her face looks droopy, and that may be the reason she sits at an angle at the table. Or maybe she sits that way cause she's too fat to fit in regularly so the only way to get ten people on the table is to have her fat ass sit sideway?
Old 07-15-05, 06:00 PM
Rounder277

Saw her recently on 'Poker Royal Battle of the Sexes' can't say I was overly impressed with her play (although watching it on TV it can be hard to tell). It seemed that Layne Flack lost the tournament rather than her winning it,if you know what I mean.Oh and if Kathy is reading this (doubtful but maybe someone can pass the message on) the bluffing act that you went through against Esfandiari was painful/embarrassing/funny (not in a good way) to watch, even though the idiot fell for it. What's up with her arm did she fall asleep on it and now it's gone numb and can anyone honestly and I mean honestly understand a word she says,it sounds like she chewing glue
Old 07-21-05, 06:00 PM
Badfinger

Kathy is much better looking in person, I have played against her, ridiculous comments about her looks, she IS cute. Very tough player, kudos!
Old 07-25-05, 06:00 PM
The Joker

If she lost a little weight, took more pride in her appearance i reckon she'd be pretty hot. Who agrees?
Old 07-27-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

even dying her hair blonde didnt work. joker i dont think anyone agrees. given large quantities of alcohol, you might find one or two people out there that agree with you.
Old 07-27-05, 06:00 PM
PokerProWannaBe

Watched her on the GSN Celebrity/Pro show...Patrick Warburton kicked butt - Kathy's too. She might be a great player - but she doesn't handled bad beats well; she gets a look on her face like she's about to cry, which maybe she is. Still, I would love to play against her in a tournament one day.
Old 08-01-05, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Yeah...if she lost weight, dyed her hair, and lost more weight, she'd be hot. As long as she also was someone else. Someone that looked like Evelyn Ng or equal.-"Sug" Hansen
Old 08-02-05, 06:00 PM
clown love

i would not hit.