Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 04-22-10, 11:38 PM

Wink Pokerstars, rigged too?

I was playing in the poker tournament in Pokerstars special freeroll.
At the start of the game i got lucky.
Someone went all in (45000) and I've had a strong with 938500+) hand so i called. I won but after playing for two hours i never win any hand anymore.
Do you think, pokerstars is rigged too?
Old 04-23-10, 11:46 AM

Seriously, what does your post mean? There are some random numbers stuck in the middle of you describing a freeroll tournament. If it's rigged, you wouldn't want to base it on that.

I played a 1/2 nl cash game last night from 8 until 1 and saw pocket 5s once and pocket 4s once; doubled up with j6 suited and that was the last hand i won all night. Still came out even. Maybe that game was rigged.

mike
Old 04-26-10, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offsuit27 View Post
I was playing in the poker tournament in Pokerstars special freeroll.
At the start of the game i got lucky.
Someone went all in (45000) and I've had a strong with 938500+) hand so i called. I won but after playing for two hours i never win any hand anymore.
Do you think, pokerstars is rigged too?

You ran good for a couple hours then ran cold? Um yeah, its def rigged, unless you run good 100% of the time and win every freeroll its rigged specifically against you. The losers who complain here are actually the best poker players in the entire world. The sites are conspiring with the CIA to oppress these players and doom them to poor poker results instead of living out their destinies to be the greatest poker players of all time.

I only defend these sites because I am a paid shill for FTP. FTP pays me $2500 per post I make here because all of your opinions are vital to their success. They told me that if I can convert the whole dozen people who read this site they will give me a five million dollar bonus. I just can't live w/ the guilt anymore though. You are all such wonderful people and superior poker players. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

I am going to email Howard right now and let him know that the scam is over, we lost, you guys cracked the code. w/o all these rigged threads it would just be business as usual, you all have changed the poker world forever. For the better. Thank you

Special thanks to the OP for blowing this wide open. The freeroll scam is the best one because they never see it coming.
Old 04-26-10, 01:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Poker View Post
Special thanks to the OP for blowing this wide open. The freeroll scam is the best one because they never see it coming.
That's nothing compared to the play money scam. The poker world will be turned upside down when evidence finally comes to light proving how the rigged play money games are the result of a conspiracy of the 12-year-old elite to rule the fake money poker world.
Old 04-26-10, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkromer View Post
Seriously, what does your post mean? There are some random numbers stuck in the middle of you describing a freeroll tournament. If it's rigged, you wouldn't want to base it on that.

I played a 1/2 nl cash game last night from 8 until 1 and saw pocket 5s once and pocket 4s once; doubled up with j6 suited and that was the last hand i won all night. Still came out even. Maybe that game was rigged.

mike

I'm just wondering! Because some poker sites now are turning into scam. I play a lot in Pokerstars but i was confuse that i once in the top chip leaders and slowly going down even i have good hands. I was able to hand pair AA and i call an opponent with pair 66 only. Still i lost in the river with him having a three of a kind 6 in the river.
Old 04-26-10, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Poker View Post
You ran good for a couple hours then ran cold? Um yeah, its def rigged, unless you run good 100% of the time and win every freeroll its rigged specifically against you. The losers who complain here are actually the best poker players in the entire world. The sites are conspiring with the CIA to oppress these players and doom them to poor poker results instead of living out their destinies to be the greatest poker players of all time.

I only defend these sites because I am a paid shill for FTP. FTP pays me $2500 per post I make here because all of your opinions are vital to their success. They told me that if I can convert the whole dozen people who read this site they will give me a five million dollar bonus. I just can't live w/ the guilt anymore though. You are all such wonderful people and superior poker players. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

I am going to email Howard right now and let him know that the scam is over, we lost, you guys cracked the code. w/o all these rigged threads it would just be business as usual, you all have changed the poker world forever. For the better. Thank you

It would be in the near future, all poker sites will be turning into scam. Try to observe now. Fulltilt is also starting to be like that. No offense to someone who loves Fulltitl.
Old 04-28-10, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offsuit27 View Post
It would be in the near future, all poker sites will be turning into scam. Try to observe now. Fulltilt is also starting to be like that. No offense to someone who loves Fulltitl.
um ok, sarcasm doesnt work on you...lets try a more direct approach. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. You are trying to claim a site is rigged based on a single freeroll tournament. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound to anyone w any intelligence? I play an average of 25 tournaments each day, and thats just me some people play a lot more. Why would your story about one singe freeroll mean anything? Do you really think anyone is reading your post saying, wow that guy lost w/ a pair of aces in a freeroll, its def all rigged now. Do you not understand how insignificant your poker experience is to everyone? You obv don;t even have any money to play poker with. Im sure y ou just lost it all bc its rigged though. Ill send you 50 bucks on stars if you promise to shut the fuck up.
Old 08-28-10, 04:21 AM

aces

Since July 12th, a month in a half, I've been dealt pocket aces 114 hands, have lost 16 of those pots. Not freerolls here, small buy in tournaments online.

I can't believe how bored I am to be responding to this. But there doesn't seem to be too much activity on this site. So I don't mind trolling for a night.

All I can say, please make a deposit at PokerStars and play $1.10 and $3.25 45-man turbo sitngos PLEASE.
Old 08-28-10, 05:19 AM
Administrator

Can you explain how 16 losses out of 114 hands is considered rigged?