Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 07-31-06, 10:27 PM

Ultimate Bet Support SUCKS!!!!!!!!

I will not bore everyone with details but the site had a glitch today and I am absolutely 100 percent fed up with them just giving the generic reply and not addressing any issues. Their site messed up and they are refusing to give me back the 5.50 buy in.

I am saying this because I want others to know what a shitty site it has become and while I used to love this site I have had enough and am ready to move my money to other sites. I dont' like the humongous sites so if anyone wants to recommend a good site with good rebuy tourneys and not 4 million people let me know. AND PLEASE POST ON HERE HOW SH**TTY UB IS. I am just so sick of them insinuating I lie when I email them once every 2 to 3 months with a slight problem and they reply with we deeply apologize but our records show . . .BLAH BLAH BLAH--REBEL--DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY ON UB.

CubsFanSean
Old 08-13-07, 05:26 PM

i'm with you cubsfansean. you know, it's so easy for them to instantly get money into your account from your deposit, but when you want to withdrawal you don't get it back as fast. what i'm really saying is what i experienced is this: it is no problem for me to deposit money from my checking account, but i cannot withdrawal money right back into that same account. that is very unfair. last year i had no problem with this at all. but now things have changed dramatically at ub. i first tried a bank wire were i gave the right information(i'm sure because i tried it three times) i had even e-mailed them asking what is the problem but they give me the same auto responses that i already know that the swift code is wrong. i don't have a swift code but i know i put the correct routing number there. plus i gave them my bank info so why couldn't they really do their "investigation" like they said they did. but like i said before, i can easily deposit money from my account no problem with out a swift code, but i can't withdrawal money back into it because i need a swift code? i tried my hardest so i settle for a check in the mail. I go and try to cash that check today and my own bank wouldn't even attempt it saying that it was probably a fake check. how does that make me feel...? i try a different bank and they said it was funny looking to because of the lack of numbers but they still cashed it and said it would take 5 days to see if it went through. so i am very worried because i could now owe the bank. and i am glad that i read that people had the same experience right after you cash out you get a bad run of cards basically no money making. well what i think is with that run of bad cards you could go broke with the money you saved to play with after your withdrawal. and what i think they want you to do after that is to cancel your payout. now, you don't have to do this, but i did and i'm sure i am not the only one.(i know, very stupid) but all in all those are my only biffs with ub.
and please don't get me wrong this is what i seriously believe in i may be a little over my head here but all i want is a fair withdrawal seriously. i don't even care that it is rigged they should just be fair on the withdrawals. i hope those checks go through and i am basically gonna take it easy on ub. they can take my money but they will never take my pride no disrespect to anyone. i am from wisconsin and i am very proud of phil hellmuth but after what i am experiencing on ub it is so sad.