Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 08-07-08, 01:21 AM

Ultimate Fraud

In my opinion, Ultimate Bet is a complete fraud. They should be charged with theft of funds. I honestly believe they can score you in a way you so you can never win. They will never see another penny of my money. Its too bad others don't see what I do. I found that if I don't do any all ins, I am in the game almost to the end. When it gets down to 100 players, its like someone turned off the fauset. I can't get a playing hand or picture cards. When I go all in if I have A K and the person calling has A Q, you can be sure a queen is flopped or on the river (never on the turn). If I get a full house, someone always has a higher full house or four of a kind. I hae played in tournaments with 5,000 players and come in first, but only when there is no money. I have $230.00 bonus dollars Iv'e won in a few games coming in first twice and in the top ten other times. But in a game where there is cash or a tournament chip, I have never won once in over fivfe years of playing. Watch when you play and see when you go all in if you cant call the flop or river card of the person who is going to beat you. I've had pocket aces and someone called an all in with orff suit 3 and a six and won with a strraight. That happens a lot!!!. Avoid all ins and watch how much longer you are in the game. Of course if you have the nut hand, by all means go all in but if there is anything that can beat the hand you have, do not go all in or you will lose. Play in the free games and do all in on any sit & go where you have Two picture cards or a pair and you will see the pattern of how the cards come out.
Don't believe their bull crap that it doesn't matter to them who wins because it does. I learned this at Party Poker and Paradise Poker. The first time I deposited fifty dollars, I started winning and winning. I referred friends and family. Well I was up to $90.00 ahead when all of a sudden it was likle I went retarted. I lost $140.00 straight in $1.00 to $2.50 sit and go games/ Beat hand after beat hand. I had one game I logged 27 hands before the blinds ate my chips, and not one of the games would have been mine. The best way to win in a money game is not to play with your money.