Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 06-20-06, 05:25 PM
Administrator

How much colloussion is there in online games?

How much is a collussion a factor? In bigger games as well as smaller ones?
Old 05-26-08, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomePokerGames Admin View Post
Can you define what you mean? I have no idea what your asking.
Old 08-23-08, 01:09 AM

collusion...

I live in Tampa Bay area. I responded to an ad on craigslist that simply said, "poker players". I started to correspond with this guy and it turned out he had put together an online collusion team. He had a database for your time and limits available and would organize a team based on same info. They have a website and the whole bit. I forwared all info to FullTilt and never heard anymore about it. IMO only suckers put cash online. Just look at the examples at UB and Absolute. Their own employees are robbing the joint! lol
Old 08-30-08, 08:31 PM

alot online pokers a fkn joke between the cheaters and the robots that work for thesite no one can win in the long run why do you think all the pros play live when u play phil ivey on ftp its a bot morons
Old 08-31-08, 04:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Mahoney View Post
Can you define what you mean? I have no idea what your asking.
Collusion is when people who know each other play at the same table and signal each other and play in a way to give themselves an advantage.
Old 02-10-09, 02:54 PM

all on line poker is fixed in i win off line most of the time so do not play online

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomePokerGames Admin View Post
how i like to get all the ppl that work@ the online poker sites in one room @ one time put gas all over the place and light it up i am a poker lover i play all the time in cash game most of the time $1 $2 and can play with$100all night and most of the time win but playing online i can lose $50 in one day playing 2c 4c lmao this site is so fixed i played all the site same old shi- let you win @ st then go in 4 the kill and yes ppl do win on line and get to go on TV ppl that work 4 the site so look 4 a home game but 4 me its AC or LV or a home game like mike in ny like to kill them all and do not stop play poker but do not play on line and tell all the ppl you no not to play
Old 02-10-09, 03:01 PM

do not play onlin its all fixed i love to kill them all go to AC or LV to play or find a home poker game do not play online i played them all