Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 02-02-07, 08:18 PM

Ultimate Bet Facts and Fiction

Just thought I would put it out there; passing along what I know about UB. Been playing the site for 6 years. Played virtually every game, every tournament and almost every limit.
Many of us criticize UB for their flawed programming, "cash-out beatings", etc.... Well, I can tell you that from my experience, UB programming is quite flawed, similar to every other site I've played, which over the years has been most of them. I would rather not go into specifics about how it is flawed so as to not reveal what has taken me years to uncover for myself, but I can tell you it is flawed.
Nonetheless, I have deposited and withdrawen literally, hundreds of thousands of dollars on that site. I have had a net gain of more than 200 thousand dollars, but thats not saying much considering a time frame of over 6 years.
All sites have their issues, however, none compare to the higher standard of skill found at UB (except for Poker Stars), and the smoothness of the program technology, site navigation, tournament structures, and its player incentives are all the best of online poker.
Except as an avid player, I have no affiliation with them, but I tell you, if you are worried about scams, rigging, etc.... you will not find this with UB. One may think it is there because of the millions of circumstances which could affect one's bias, however, you can feel good knowing they are in business to make money by providing the best technology available and are committed to delivering this game fairly, and over the long term. They are not in for the short-haul to cheat players then cutting and running. They're good people trying to deliver the best online game possible.
If you're a good player who wants to be among other similar ranking players, you will not find a better game elsewhere, I assure you!
Old 02-05-07, 06:53 PM
Administrator

would revealing the flaws that you know about hurt your profits?
Old 04-28-07, 03:45 AM

All online poker rooms are rigged. You see they are really just a poker (slot) machine. In many sites I have been playing for a few months and doing OK, nothing major, then on ONE DAY you just get beaten every where you go. Rivers, donks and just bad cards. See, this is how a poker machine works. They give you some playtime and then they just suck it all out. Now, these places are offshore so they are strictly illegal really, and they have set up in backwaters like Gibraltar, Malta and whatever other banana republic will have them. Now since these countries arent rich and the money that flows through poker, I am sure that big chief Corrupto wants his cut. Now rakes and buyins just wont make it! So they have an edge in the programming that gives them enoughto pay the chief. I wouldnt be surprised that when you are going for your double ender straight and flush draw, that the cards you need ARE NOT EVEN IN THE DECK. Like really when all is said and done the most cards we see from the deck is 9 X 2 +5 thats all. Therefore they can do ANYTHING! Also notice how the BADDEST BEATS come when you are strong. Im talking 4 card flushes and straights. Yep! Be told! ALL online poker is rigged and the thing i cannot stand is that they bleat at how fair they are. Also, there rng. Now I asked poker stars one day for my card combination statistics. Every card combination, (starting hands) were all coming out exactly in the numbers that they should have. BULL SHIT! Random doesnt work that way. Ever chased a number on a roulette wheel??? Hmmmm? Yeah. These sites are run by criminals gangsters and pimps and i am sure that there are staff members in the tourneys picking up some REAL EASY CASH. When you test software you have to program in everything. Including beng able to see ALL cards so everything is goind as it should. These are just program switches that can be set so a staff member sits n and picks up some cream. Be told! They do not have any disclosure agreements out in public, they just hids in some backwater taking advantage of gambling ADDICTION. The people that run these sites should all be shot. If i went through there premises with a gun, they wouldnt need ambulances, just meat wagons!