Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk

Notices

Old 01-27-05, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

New Poker site worth checking out.

[url]www.pokermountain.com[/url] is a new sight that I have been playing on lately and am doing good. They have many different limits from .05/1.00 limit to 5/10 NL games. The tournement section is okay mostly SNG single table but they do have a 25 dollar buy-in that can get you on the WPT at the Belagio. This site is supported by Daniel Negreanu and T.J. Cloutier. If they are putting thier names to this site then it has to be good becasue these guys are some of the best players of all time. During the day you can get really good competion in a shorthanded game and make some money.
Old 01-27-05, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

New Poker Site worth checking out

Also another extremely good site to check out is:
[url]www.checknraisepoker.com[/url].

They have the bet system as far as fair play that I have seen yet.
Tournaments that run all day long. You can accumalte Check Points (Frequent player points) and use those to buy in real money tournaments.
Also you can sit at a table with just your Check Points. SO if you don't have money you can play for Check Points build up your Check Point Bank roll and you those to buy in real money tournaments ranging from $5 to $30 buy-ins.

IF you decided to check this site out say you were referred by OARblackout8 (yeah thats me) and get an extra $25 on your 1st deposit.