TheTruth

POKER INFO - PROILE - Antonio Esfandiari

This guy sucks. Bad. Just real lucky.
Old 06-20-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is he Italian or Jew?
Old 06-23-04, 06:00 PM
herman007

I don't like his table manners, and I hate the wave he does after a win. However, I am not going to insult him on some chat site by calling him silly names.
Old 06-23-04, 06:00 PM
look

hes iranian, hes sexy and rich too.
Old 06-26-04, 06:00 PM
ADAM/A/heavydman99

Excellent player. Nothing better than watching him beat up on hellmuth at lucky chances...and outdraw him at the wsop 3k pot limit this year. Great player...will win a few more bracelets and continue to make final tables. Whats with all these disrespectful comments anyways...u people are morons.
Farhad Esfandiari

my brother is the best poker player in the world. this year he has made over 3 million playin in tourneys and bid limit cash games. he just bought me a new car and hes the best.
Anthony

over rated. knocked him out in a limit tourney. trys to bluff then when he gets caught he prays he can outdraw
Old 06-27-04, 06:00 PM
michael/ jordan/ mj23

Greatest Persian to ever play the game of poker. Hes a Jew to, which makes him great.
Old 06-28-04, 06:00 PM
david.mahoney

A great young gun on the poker scene, his record speaks for itself. Jealousy is a curse guys.
Old 06-28-04, 06:00 PM
Poker Kitten

He is very sexy. I love his hair.
Old 07-01-04, 06:00 PM
MitchL

Say what you want, but that re-steal against Vinnie Vinh at WPT was the best move I've seen on T.V. easy.
Old 07-12-04, 06:00 PM
Monk104

How can any of you insult proffessionals, there pros they must be good and not just lucky, no one can have that good of a lucky streak. Every player on the left are good players, some better than others but there all good players.Monk104.
Old 07-15-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

jew? brother farhad? where do you guys come up w this stuff? for the record i am persian. not italian. not jewish. i admit i dont know how to play. oh and if i have a long lost brother named farhad i would like to know about it. you guys seriously have way too much time on your hands. Antonio Esfandiari
Old 07-16-04, 06:00 PM
Eric/K

wow Antonio cool to see actual people post to their article lol. Why bother with those rude and racist people when you can play poker Though I don't respect your table manner much, I have huge respect for you for being able to concentrate at one thing like magic and poker forfew years and become very best at it.Hope to see you on TV with AA on headsup match lol!Cya.
Old 07-20-04, 06:00 PM
pish tosh

iranian players are the best at everthing exept grooming there back hair yeeeeeeee
Old 07-27-04, 06:00 PM
Heather Nicole

I think antonio is very sexy!!! He takes my breath away. He is good at what he does and doesnt need to change a thing. (except one thing you ask me and ill tell ya)
Old 07-28-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

what is it heather?
Old 07-29-04, 06:00 PM
Nima/Nima Tehrani/Chosofeel

I'm nima, Antonio's cuzin, for the record, he is a persian jew and yes, he does dominate the poker world, i don't know who that guy is claiming that he is antonio, and do not disrespect farhad, antonio's brother. Antonio will be participating in the WSOP
Old 07-31-04, 06:00 PM
ON THE REAL TIP

To all you haters out there-You know you're jealous because Antonio who came from another country and who stereotypically is suppose to be at a disadvantage in America has managed to become more successful and has made more money than you ignorant people can even count. Oh, and here's a thought, why don't you spend more of your time trying to keep your girl from running to Antonio instead of trying to figure out whether or not he's a Jew. His ethnicity or religion is insignificant to the fact that you are going to still be the poor, pathetic people that you are sitting at your computer while he's sitting behind a poker table winning money that you wish you had.
Old 08-01-04, 06:00 PM
Dont Hate Him Cause You Aint Him

Antonio is a great poker talent i play with him on ultimatebet all the time he actually wins at poker unlike most you morons who are here hating on him
Unregistered

I hope you werent talking about all of us well who cares if im poor atleast im happy
Unregistered

I was talking about anybody who said all that garbage up there, so if that's not you my comments weren't directed towards you.
Old 08-02-04, 06:00 PM
the voice of reason

Gutsy player and a welcome addition to UB's family. That said have a talk with the programmers over there? has it become afreerollers paradise or what? The quality of the site has declined since the day they first hosted a 1500 player freeroll. Stop over taxing the gerbil running the server with freerolls UB. You're losing real money customers every goddamn day.
Old 08-03-04, 06:00 PM
Ryan S.

ANTONIO.....Call me....your kicking some ass...who loves you man...and where did it all start ? LOL you , gabe, me , and a bottle of Jack -- You Da Man !!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 08-03-04, 06:00 PM
mike

i think antonio has is head up his ass with all the money he makes He thinks he is better than everyone. He wont even talk to anyone. He just walks by with his nose up. Money aint getting you no where and to RYAN S go make you own your peice antonio will be broke soon
Old 08-04-04, 06:00 PM
Rectal envy...

Hey Mike, your just upset cuz it's not your head up his ass. I'm sure it's more pleasant than anywhere you've been!
Old 08-05-04, 06:00 PM
Falafel Sam

I met this guy at the my falafel bar, house of falafel in frisco. great tipper.
Old 08-05-04, 06:00 PM
PokrStudent

I think Anotonio is a decent player. But I THINK that the arm waving after winning a pot is a bit much...there is something to say about acting like a professional.
Old 08-11-04, 06:00 PM
Heather Nicole

Well if you dont like his hand wave... watch his lips it will turn you gay real fast. Im infactuated with him and all he has accomplished. I wish i knew more and had more to say. He is the SEXIEST poker player. Go Baby Go!
Old 08-12-04, 06:00 PM
To Heather

Hey Heather I know a real good doctor that can permanently remove your lips from Antonio's As*.