Go Back   HomePokerGames Poker Forum > FORUMS > General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Notices

Old 09-19-04, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Which new players looked the best?

Which of the nre players looked like they may be a threat in fture years?
Scott Fischman, James Vogl, Thomas Keller looked very good. Gavin Griffin looked good too.
Old 09-30-04, 12:55 PM

Which new players looked the best?

Evelyn Ng
Old 10-01-04, 11:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to PokerEnterprises Send a message via MSN to PokerEnterprises Send a message via Yahoo to PokerEnterprises
Smile No doubt evelyn is hot:)!

She is fine!And can play poker too wow what a deal!
Scott fischman looks to me like he is the next "boy"wonder.
What am I saying he is
all the best,
dennis(PokerEnterprises)
Old 10-15-04, 02:46 PM
Chad

Evelyn Ng of course. She is insanely beautiful.
Old 12-03-04, 05:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to Alaskan
...is Evelyn still with Adam Schoenfield?

I dunno about Scott Fischman, he seems like an okay player but nothing amazing. A few of his plays seemed pretty reckless as well. Thomas Keller is a very solid player and I think we can look to hear more from him in the coming years. James Vogl isn't playing poker anymore according to that ESPN broadcast("my dad wants me to get a job") so I think he's gone.

I want to see more of Joe Awada and Marcel Luske. Those two impressed me quite a bit in the WSOP broadcasts. Marcel Luske would just be perfect on WPT too, with the bright lights and Mike Sexton's commentary complementing his bizarre yet loveable antics. Joe Awada impressed me with how much of a gentlemen he was. When he lost to Scott Fischman (who made no attempt to be a good sport but instead seemed to be behaving more like he was on The Price Is Right) he bit his lip and sat back down. When he won the 7 Card Stud tourney we saw nothing more than a raised fist and a "yes", followed quickly by a true handshake, as opposed to many players who simply slap the other guys hand like there was a bug on it before doing a stage dive into the crowd whilst screaming "I did it! Yes!" over and over like their trying to talk to a deaf guy across the room.
Old 01-29-05, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Love to see how you would respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan
...is Evelyn still with Adam Schoenfield?

I dunno about Scott Fischman, he seems like an okay player but nothing amazing. A few of his plays seemed pretty reckless as well. Thomas Keller is a very solid player and I think we can look to hear more from him in the coming years. James Vogl isn't playing poker anymore according to that ESPN broadcast("my dad wants me to get a job") so I think he's gone.

I want to see more of Joe Awada and Marcel Luske. Those two impressed me quite a bit in the WSOP broadcasts. Marcel Luske would just be perfect on WPT too, with the bright lights and Mike Sexton's commentary complementing his bizarre yet loveable antics. Joe Awada impressed me with how much of a gentlemen he was. When he lost to Scott Fischman (who made no attempt to be a good sport but instead seemed to be behaving more like he was on The Price Is Right) he bit his lip and sat back down. When he won the 7 Card Stud tourney we saw nothing more than a raised fist and a "yes", followed quickly by a true handshake, as opposed to many players who simply slap the other guys hand like there was a bug on it before doing a stage dive into the crowd whilst screaming "I did it! Yes!" over and over like their trying to talk to a deaf guy across the room.

I would love to see how you would react to win a WSOP tounry and about 400,000...Im sure you would be most certainly calm and collected...Yeah right
Old 01-31-05, 03:52 PM

Evelyn Ng

It would put me on tilt because I would be checking her out the entire game, and not really be paying attention to my game.
Old 01-31-05, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Best New Players?

I do agree with some people's ideas that Scott Fishman's plays were questionable at times, but he is still good....very good..you can't really argue about that. I think that a lot of his questionable plays came from fear and inexperience. Once he gets some more table experience he'll be a monster.

Although he's not really a new player, to some people he's new. One thing's for sure, this guys is an absolute beast on the table. It's Josh Arieh. Might not like him....but he's a masterful player.