HomePokerGames Poker Forum

HomePokerGames Poker Forum (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   COMMENTS (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   POKER INFO - PROILE - Antonio Esfandiari (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=37117)

I have a Question 08-30-04 06:00 PM

Who is Vikki Plett that keeps getting mentioned?

TO: HN 08-30-04 06:00 PM

Once again- "NOBODY" is actually one word genious. Did you have those two kids of yours while you where still in high school bacause you sure seem like you've missed out on a lot...

Heather Nicole heatherxgeorge 08-30-04 06:00 PM

Please email with your stupid comments. Your trash. Come one man give it up. I might have missed out on a little book work but atleast my mom work is done. Come on fool. When asses like you come along I just tell them LOOK DUDE IM GED. Please find something better to do.

Mr. Belvedere 08-31-04 06:00 PM

Hey heather nicole, with all that said, I still can't understand what your saying, and wonder if you comprehend what they are. This website is supposed to be about Antonio, not your unfortunate life. I find Antonio entertaining, and frankly I don't give a sh*t what he looks like or who he's dating. By the way his magic tricks are awesome.

Kiss my ass 08-31-04 06:00 PM

This is to the guy who responded to Mr. Common sense. If you don't think it is a big deal, wait until your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend or mom or dad does it to you fuckbag. and to cowboy 51, its not his fault that there are shallow people in this world who only like him for his money but he is the ugliest piece of trash i have ever seen

Unregistered 08-31-04 06:00 PM

Hey now everyone lets all stop this shit. Antonio needed to change one thing and he has done it. if he has an old lady and she has kids so what your not raising them. Im sure that people wont be using him cause he has a family to take care of now. So get off him.

Unregistered 08-31-04 06:00 PM

you're right

Unregistered 09-11-04 06:00 PM

His girl is a hot. I wish them the best.

Bromptonizer 09-11-04 06:00 PM

gutsy but not as Gutsy as Gus Hanson. (See Bad Boys of Poker WPT finals)But his girlfriend is bangin!!

steve L. 09-15-04 06:00 PM

this guy is an amazing poker player

pocket7s 09-18-04 06:00 PM

like the way the guy plays poker he has to have nerves steel to make bluffs like that

antonio esfandiari 09-19-04 06:00 PM

I thank you all for giving me such joy to read all of your chatter. It really is quite amuzing. Screw you all that talked smack and thank you all that defended but either way please do not stop because it really does give me great pleasure. Antonio Esfandiari

mr common sense/maverickles 09-20-04 06:00 PM

hey antonio, are you embarassed about your girlfriend? why dont you just come out and say her name and how many children she has? but i understand you calling her husband to try and keep everything on the down low, i mean i wouldn't want my mom to find out that i was a home-wrecker. p.s. love the facial hair

Unregistered 09-21-04 06:00 PM

Who said anything about marriage? He could just be havin "fun".

Unregistered 09-23-04 06:00 PM

You guys are all so sad. Hardly anybody had anything valid or important to say at all, not much mention about poker??? Antonio is a really good player as are all the professionals. Some are just a bit better then others, or get luckier. He does not seem like a bad guy to me at all. I gotta say since my fav player is Gus Hansen I did love seeing Gus's call with 8 10 to Antonio's all in knocking him out of the bad boys of poker tourn. If you missed that one..watch the re-run. Good game and Antonio you did a good job.

Unregistered 10-09-04 06:00 PM

rivahqueen

You are a colorful and entertaining player. Enjoy watching you play. Hope to see more of you on TV.

Yeah 10-20-04 06:00 PM

One of my favorite players. Really smooth at the table. Trying to play with my chips as well as he does...he's a good player.

Unregistered 10-31-04 06:00 PM

You should really put your energy into hating people you've at least met.

"R" 11-01-04 06:00 PM

haha, oh boy....if only you all knew him....it's not polite to disrepsect someone you do not know, not to mention very imature. Antonio happens to be a great classy guy who is just about the most generous person I've ever met when comes to his friends and family. I wish him the best of luck and many well wishes with his love for the Game of Poker. "R&R's" Antonio....

antonio esfandiari 11-02-04 06:00 PM

thats it? I wait over a month for that? No new brothers? I haven't picked up a new religion? I haven't gotten married? I need a little more gossip than that ladies and gentlemen. "R" your killing me! Please do tell.Antonio Esfandiari

SSYoungGUN 11-03-04 06:00 PM

Antonio your a great player and one of my favs. Keep up the good work and make some more TV tables.

Massachussetts 11-04-04 06:00 PM

Hi Antonio! I looked you up on the wonderful www and what did I find? this f*%$#@^g amusing site! You have so many fans! Especially Heather Nicole! Is she related to Anna Nicole? Oh, yah, sorry I set your feet on fire!

Moein < Mr.Habibi 11-06-04 06:00 PM

Boy Antonio is the best player of the world. Once I found out that he is from the same country and city that I was ( Tehran ) I started loving this kid. I believe that he is a magicion and can read everybody's minds. Boy he reminds me of my cousin. He really resembles my cousin I'm not kidding! U'll c man one day I'm gonna b a famouse poker player like him. U'll c!

Moein < Mr.Habibi 11-06-04 06:00 PM

Sorry I spelled my email wrong, so I had to write another one! Let me tell you something. This guy that is talking as "Antonio", is not the real Antonio. I bet he doesn't even know who really Antonio is! If he knew, he would stop acting like a baby and making fun of him. Thank you ........ bye bye!

Unregistered 11-07-04 06:00 PM

Dont hate me cause you aint me!!!!!!!

Unregistered 11-14-04 06:00 PM

GO ANTONIO GO! Your the best! I really would like to see you finish in some higher places. Cause I know you can do it. I'll be your good luck charm if ya want it.

slvsc2 11-15-04 06:00 PM

Some of you on this board are a scream. You work from check to check to reload your PartyPoker account (because you suck) yet come on this site and trash these pros. Antonio is definitely not a top tier player but he's pretty darned close. His game will get better when he knows how to play bad hands better. And as far as the 'wave' comments go -- He should have done a Terrel Owens dance in front of Hellmuth if that's what he felt like.

hey koshkesh aka carslo with a big truck 11-18-04 06:00 PM

ill see you at the 80 160 table bro!!!!!!!!!

hey 11-22-04 06:00 PM

you were my cousins roomate at UCSB

rashman191 12-08-04 06:00 PM

he's ok, phil laak is tons better

Unregistered 12-28-04 06:00 PM

Poor Antonio..his profile comments have all gone to hell! It's really too bad too cause he's a really good player. He also seems to be a decent guy. I don't know why all of you guys with no lives feel the need to show what morons you are by all of your foolish posts. There are some real sad wanna be poker players out there. This site proves it!

Exactly... 12-29-04 06:00 PM

Fortunately, he probably has better things to do than check this site out.

SICILIANO13N 01-18-05 06:00 PM

Overated But Hes Got A Hot Girlfriend

xerxes_the_god 01-23-05 06:00 PM

Those who ask if he is italian. Can't you just read his profile right here in this page??? It says originally from Tehran.

Ivey252000 01-30-05 06:00 PM

Antonio is a solid players, and plays with more ballz than any one of you people rippin him. On the WPT he pulled off bluffs that really took alot of heart. I have the upmost respect for anyone who can put it all on the line with nothing, especially for that kind of money.

gr8t2bgr8t 01-31-05 06:00 PM

i think he is a great player and now my favorite.i would like to play against him .

Dan 02-16-05 06:00 PM

As always the insults fly around...I wouldn't consider him the best, but he definitely a good player. Him and Hellmuth should get together for a picnic and share poker stories..maybe Greg Raymer can eat them when they are both done. Imagine Greg sitting on Phil Face and Antoino on Gregs back.

Mehran Esfandiari 02-18-05 06:00 PM

I dont know if hes related to me or not, but we are both from Tehran and Have the same last name... What city does he live in?

tm91(Zam) 02-20-05 06:00 PM

Some of you dumbasses like chris moneymaker more than Esfandiari as much as you think moneymaker is good cause he got some lucky cards hes not and Esfandiari could take him out any day in poker or in boxing cause he is iranian and chris moneymaker is a loser

Wersian 02-21-05 06:00 PM

Forget this crap about Moneymaker and Antonio (the Iranian brotha). Moneymaker is tite and so is Antonio. Either way, I got to say this is the only Persian I know that dropped out of college and it looks like he turned all right. I go to Berkeley and I believe this cat is nearby in San Jose so I would be down to take him out heads up anyday (jk). I only wonder whether he sides more with his Iranian or Jewish side.