HomePokerGames Poker Forum

HomePokerGames Poker Forum (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   COMMENTS (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   POKER INFO - PROILE - Tobey Maguire (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=37382)

funnyblondegirly 04-21-05 06:00 PM

i wont have a computer no more after today so i cant post to reply to ya 's so keep cool and stay out of bigot kingdom folksBye y'all.

EMM 04-22-05 06:00 PM

its ok..i said i was joking anyway chick.

Unregistered 04-22-05 06:00 PM

If Tobey ever reads this, he'll be laughing about it for a year and a half.

DonGenius 04-22-05 06:00 PM

Only a year and a half?ROFLMAO with Funny Blonde Girlys posts..And when I need to laugh hysterically again, I come back and read them over again. She gave me the freakin' laugh of a lifetime!

DonGenius 04-22-05 06:00 PM

And FunnyBlondeGirly's charming too.

spidey 04-30-05 06:00 PM

is the fact that he became famous for climbing up and down on the walls of large towers a freudian slip.

DonGenius 04-30-05 06:00 PM

Geez, I'm always 'climbing walls', and I'm still a nobody!

psychic 06-21-05 06:00 PM

Go back to her Tobey. She loved you, and didn't recognize you. Here's a clue: Corner Building..balcony apt. Water, construction going on. A bus stop.She's the one for you.

Unregistered 06-22-05 06:00 PM

Don't think Tobey reads this.

psychic 06-22-05 06:00 PM

Some of us really do have pschic abilities.He'll be happy with her. And he may not read this, but he will find out about it.

psychic 06-22-05 06:00 PM

I'll give him a 'good hint'.....3 sevens.How's that??

Casual Observer 06-24-05 06:00 PM

One really needs to smoke a bowl before visiting this page...

J EDGAR HOOVER 06-24-05 06:00 PM

Smoke A Bowl Somewhere Else Hippie. Ill Be Starting An 'enemy Of The State' File On You Now.

Unregistered 06-26-05 06:00 PM

Silly me but i thought this was a poker profile!..

psychic2 06-27-05 06:00 PM

Tobey's loving this. Nice birthday present.

psychic 06-29-05 06:00 PM

Forgot to tell Tobey this. She's always looking for you. Wear those glasses again.

Psychic 06-29-05 06:00 PM

I don't see dead people......I see rust colored sunglasses!!!!!

Or orange-colored sunglasses????....I'm a little color blind

Prize Award Committee 06-29-05 06:00 PM

Tobey Maguire has been crowned "Most Popular Poker Player" due to the overwhelming response on this very webpage!

Unregistered 06-30-05 06:00 PM

YAY!!..a relevant post!..nice one Tobes x

BKK 06-30-05 06:00 PM

I don't see dead people either... however I do see some weird ones... I'm not surprised Tobey has been crowned most Popular Poker Player due to all the posts, but if half of them were relevant to the guy I could understand it more!! what has wanting to have his babies or pretending to be a horse from one of Tobey's excellent movies got to do with him playing good poker? PUHLEASE!!!!

psychic 06-30-05 06:00 PM

Calling Tobey, and only Tobey.Best time to pry...this coming December. YOU'VE GOT COMPETITION BUDDY. No worries...she likes sophisticated brains---you already have her heart.Your friendlypsychic

EMM 07-02-05 06:00 PM

Ere..Psychic bird!..could you tell us what films his doing?..cos thats all we give a shit about!

Psychic 07-02-05 06:00 PM

But that's not all Tobey cares about

EMM 07-02-05 06:00 PM

Hey Em..You spend way too much time here for someone who disapproves of the postings. You are not settting a mature example, so why don't you put a lid on it you dumb kid.

BKK 07-03-05 06:00 PM

Open-Minded.... you're not being very open minded are you? Nice one Em!!... you go girl!!...

EMM 07-04-05 06:00 PM

Cheers BK! *hugs*...I think they should ban flamers! they are the ones who need a life!....anyho how Tobey's poker doing? LOL.

Toby Maguire 07-04-05 06:00 PM

Hey BKEM, or is it EMBK? Are the two of you freaks joined at the hip? There is no amount of paper bags I could put on my head, and there is no amount of alcahol in the world that would cause me to be seen in the same city as you. I would rather the paparazzi take pictures of me naked with a naked unshowered Rosie O' Donnell while I was made up to look like Ellen Degeneres than be seen with the two of you hags. I only appreciate responses from females that are semi-attractive or better, so you both need to quit posting. And no I will not send you an autographed picture so SHADDAP! Your battery powered dreams of me are in vain (and that image is incomprehensively repulsive) so quit pestering me. Disregards, Toby

EMM 07-05-05 06:00 PM

Whatever!..PMSL!!!...a few points first..A, like Tobey reads this..as bloody if!B, you do not know or have even seen me or BK!C, Last time i looked BK wasn't on my hip no...LOLD, and you should really get your kicks some other way..nutbar!

BKK 07-05-05 06:00 PM

Honestly... freak!! if you were Tobey you would know that you don't touch alcohol, yep that is how it is spelt ALCOHOL... nope, we are not jopined at the hip as Em says.. although we do like to shout down retards who like to think they can pose as a megastar and think we're stupid enough to believe it... durrrrrr.... I didn't fall out of the stupid tree you know!! although you sound like you did, I bet it hurt too hitting every branch on the way down.... don't bother trying to insult me... I can give as good as I get!!

FAN 07-05-05 06:00 PM

And Tobey isn't that shallow either!..what a C*NT!!!