HomePokerGames Poker Forum

HomePokerGames Poker Forum (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   COMMENTS (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   POKER INFO - PROILE - Dutch Boyd (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=37189)

Poker Guru 06-07-04 06:00 PM

guy is a scam, people - WAKE UP! check his real credentials out... the whole nightmare with his first site was a scam as well... ignore this dope.

WATCHDOG 06-07-04 06:00 PM

This guy is not only an ass but he should be in jail! Watch your back Dutch Girl - lots of people are looking for you.

Unregistered 06-07-04 06:00 PM

Dutch is awesome. He has skill. Just because you people don't doesnt mean that you should complain.

reeder_14 06-07-04 06:00 PM

Dutch is one of the greatest poker players of all time and still raisinhg. His playing style is by far the most advanced. Dutch,... keep it up dude your the best!

maddie 06-08-04 06:00 PM

does dutch really comment on all these??

maddie 06-08-04 06:00 PM

also, if that really was him Jan 25th, i feel bad for brooke, but Dutch probably being honest, and he is probably right. Sorry Brooke.

Boyd's great 06-09-04 06:00 PM

I'm just wondering if he enters any other tournaments besides the WSOP,like maybe any WPT events?, dont let people talking shit here discourage u dutch, ur a great player and destined to take home that bracelet one day

hmmm 06-10-04 06:00 PM

I heard he died... is this true?

Dano 06-13-04 06:00 PM

Rakefree WILL be the future of online poker. Dutch Boyd is a genius and anytime you combine a genius with business experience(all-be-it a bad one) with a second chance, that recipe is pure success. Dutch, you da man!! Good luck with Rakefree. Maybe someday we can meet on the green felt.

Dont know? 06-13-04 06:00 PM

I heard they found him dead in a river. Wish I knew the truth.

Civilian 06-13-04 06:00 PM

Yes, I heard as well that he died on June 10th in a surfing accident. Many of the forums (RGP) are reporting this. Press didn't pick-up on it too much due to the passing of Reagan and Ray Charles in the same week.

Cakewalk 06-13-04 06:00 PM

Reuters, 6/11/04: A body washed up on the shores of Malibu, CA this morning. It was reported that the body was poker star Russ "Dutch" Boyd. The report went on to say that Boyd had been surfingWed. night with friends including poker pro Scott Fischman. Fischman was quoted as saying, "they had just been hanging out on the beach around a bon-fire enjoying the great weather and some tunes." Boyd then proceeded to go "catch some waves" around 8:45pm on Weds. evening and that was the last the crew saw of the controversial poker star. Search crews and divers were brought in to search the area but found nothing until the body's washing the next morning. Los Angeles county Sheriff Jim Wickman reported that the tideswere "extremely treacherous" and that it was very unsafe for Boyd to be inthe surf. Initial blood tests have shown traces of marijuana in Boyd's body.

Unregistered 06-14-04 06:00 PM

rest in peace

wtf 06-14-04 06:00 PM

what site did you guys read that dutch is dead. what news site or tv site, please write back and tell me thank you

james 06-14-04 06:00 PM

Is Dutch Boyd Really Dead. I Hope Not. If So Give Me A Website Would Some Proof Or Info. Thanks. James

ChuckC 06-14-04 06:00 PM

RIP Dutch :(

james 06-15-04 06:00 PM

Wtf. Is He Dead Or Not. I Hope Not. But Some1 Give Me A Website With The Info On It.

james again 06-16-04 06:00 PM

U See U Liying Sobs. He Not Dead. U Can;t Even Give A Dam Webiste. Lol. Stop Hating Bc Yall Will Never Be As Rich Or Famous As Him. James.

jeff 06-16-04 06:00 PM

i dont think he is dead. Jim Wickman is not the sheriff of LA county, and it is not on google news or any other website besides the a couple of forums

TinyTim 06-16-04 06:00 PM

If he did in fact die, it would not be too much of a surprise. Dutch was on a path to detruction since he turned 12 yrs old. RIP my man.

He didn't die! 06-16-04 06:00 PM

Dutch Boyd either died and no media information is available or he is living. E-mail him and you might find out the truth.

Jamison 06-16-04 06:00 PM

Dutch is dead...thats really sucks. Too bad, he was good for poker. Controversial...but good.

russ 06-18-04 06:00 PM

im not dead guys, just a little hurt that someone would make all this stuff up. get a life guys, get a life.

RickJames 06-18-04 06:00 PM

Rakefree.com? He should rename it to ImGoingToStealYourMoneyAgain.com! The theif!

andrew 06-18-04 06:00 PM

I have a huge feeling dutch cheated at the wsop of 03'... Espn would show him always scratching his nose.. Not like it was just one itch.. Hed keep doing it and doing it and doing it. And he was itching the bridge part of his nose. If your going to itch your nose usually you itch the nostrils not the bridge part.

wtf 06-18-04 06:00 PM

Ok~ From radin a lot of Online articels and otehr poekrsite I have head he died. I also heard there is not alot of attention because it happened the same time as regan. PRESIDENT OR POKER PLAYER? you decided?! Of course we havent heeard anything saying heis dead or isnt so I amwaiting forthe news to com out!

james 06-18-04 06:00 PM

Yo Wtf Name The Other Pokesites. Some1 Name A Dam Webiste That Says He Dies. Where Is The Proof. There Is No Proof. Bc He Is Not Dead. Holla At Me When U Got A Webiste

jeff 06-20-04 06:00 PM

its not like they wouldnt report his death on any poker site or LA newspaper. It would be on google news or a malibu newspaper by now. And theres still the fact that the "article" has a fake LA sheriff, so im guessing its a hoax.

MILLER GUY 06-20-04 06:00 PM

This Guy Is A Travesty, A Sham And A Mockery - He's A Traveshamockery!!!!

jeff 06-20-04 06:00 PM

how can you cheat by scratching his nose. Its not like his friends can tell him someones hand over headphones because no one knows the other guys hand. Im pretty sure Binions wouldve caught him cheating. And its not like he could take an ace and hide it or something because they count the cards and put them in order after everyhand.