HomePokerGames Poker Forum

HomePokerGames Poker Forum (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   COMMENTS (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   POKER INFO - PROILE - Dutch Boyd (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=37189)

rizzo 06-20-04 06:00 PM

You need to read up Broh. He got caught cheating. ESPN had to delete all the hands they had videotaped of him this year and took his $10,000 entry fee.

james 06-20-04 06:00 PM

Now That We All Know He Is Not Dead. Know People Are Saying He Cheated. Rizzo U Are The Stupidest Sorrys Sob On The Face Of The Planet. I Mean U Just Ran Ur Mouth About Bs. He Did Not Cheated. Stop Hating On Him Bc U Will Never Be As Good As Him Or As Famous Or As Rich. James

Need to know basics 06-20-04 06:00 PM

I know u guys are liying about him cheated. Bc the guy knocked me out of This years (2004) WSOP. He did not cheat. Listin up morons don;t diss the guy bc he is good. And 1 more thing he is not dead. He was at a Atl city Touney this weekend. I Was there and i saw him. LOL u guys have no life if u have to make up lies about some 1.

NealinColumbia 06-21-04 06:00 PM

I played with Dutch on Friday night in Columbia Missouri and he is very much alive...and a hell of a poker player. Thanks for playing with us Dutch...you're welcome anytime you're in town.

Hon Le 06-23-04 06:00 PM

You can't beat me! I'm Hon Le! I killed Dutch Boyd..... in the bedroom..... with my giant wang!

Jammer 06-23-04 06:00 PM

Hon Le would beat the shit out of Russ any day of the week...period

Kim 06-23-04 06:00 PM

Whew... that whole death thing... interesting... I don't know about hte whole cheating/stealing/ whatever, but he's a decent player. Luck is the key, I think, and that is why Moneymaker won 2003 and why the pros can't beat em. Skill is skill, but what is skill versus pocket rockets? Boyd has some skill and more than a little syle, and is certainly someone most people would.. um... deal in, we'll say. Chan's equal? Perhaps, perhaps not. Depends on who's feelin lucky.

jeff 06-23-04 06:00 PM

how can you possibly cheat when there is a dealer and they put the cards in order from ace, 2 ,3... throught king of each suit after EACH hand. Its not possible, enless you believe he had access to the hole card camera or so stupid ass shit like that, and with some of the pure stupidity i have seen you might. And how did they "take his entry fee" hadnt he already paid to get in the tourny? Did espn take his entry fee from the pot? that wouldnt make much sense now would it. what a buffoon.

jeff 06-23-04 06:00 PM

and why would espn take his entry fee? they dont run the tournament, they just cover it. im going to check this board everyday to see the made up shit rizzo posts and prove it wrong until he hides himself in shame.

herman007 06-24-04 06:00 PM

Hey Frank, back up your claims with links so we can check the facts. Where did you read Russ Boyd got thrown out of this year's WSOP?

ALL LIES!!!!!! 06-24-04 06:00 PM

This Is All Lies. He Is Not Dead. He Did Not Cheat. End Of Discussion. Damn People Get A Life! Stop Makeing Up Bs About Some 1 U Wished U Could Be. Damn!

TW. 06-26-04 06:00 PM

Dutch Boyd is the man, he did not cheat, hes not dead, and i hope he wins this years WSOP.

johnny hughes. 06-27-04 06:00 PM

hey dutch...reminds me of when they said Paul the Beatle was dead. Is appears your enemies are only semi-literate. Read my comments on tells on Poker Pages.Johnny Hughes

Flush80 is finally getting it! 06-28-04 06:00 PM

Now to all you crazy people...I have just heard this infomation, its not set in stone. But I heard at the WSOP this year Dutch was a very lonely man. Meaning every poker player there was pissed off at him. I also heard that When Howard Lederer busted him out, Howard said "That one is on me" Please tell me if there is any truth to this?

Oreal 06-28-04 06:00 PM

If that really was Dutch saying he isn't sexy. Well your wrong cause your very sexy. Most women really love men with a great intelligence it's one of the sexiest thangs a man can posses. And good luck to you, your a talented man to watch.

sportsbettor 06-28-04 06:00 PM

POKERSPOT? Who the fluck does this guy think he is? What a hooker.

splat 07-02-04 06:00 PM

Is he really gone? where is this proof?

Dani 07-03-04 06:00 PM

he didn't frickin cheat or die or any of that crap... why would u idiots say that or even think that???? he's to smart to have to cheat and u guys need to learn that he's a good. no wait.. he's a great player and is just going to continue to get better... and for the retard who said he cheated by scratching his nose.. YOUR AN EFFING RETARD... u can't cheat by scratching ur nose.. my God!

steve L. 07-05-04 06:00 PM

did he die? and if he didn't, wow, you guys are weird for making it up that he did

pat clark/ unthinkable/nddomers 07-05-04 06:00 PM

dutch u r the man, u and phil ivey r the 2 best poker players hands down and u will win next years tourney u r my favorite player because add flare( deff. more than moneymaker) and whateva bout the so called stealing, i dont think u did it and if u got sum tips 4 me i would be satisfied peace #1 poker player

Poker_Pat 07-06-04 06:00 PM

Dutch is not dead. I work in the LA media. There is no sheriff by that name and they will not release preliminary toxicology results(it leads to lawsuits). But it sounds like a lot of people want him dead. I actually kind of like him as a player. I admire all aggresive players. I'm still a novice and I think I play too conservatively...anyone have any tips for how to be aggresive and smart at the same time.

Dutch Boyd 07-07-04 06:00 PM

Hey guys im not dead and I Also did not cheat. I think its funny how people have nothing better to do than make up lies about someone they don;t even know. I would like to think my Loyal fans and give me a email at rakefree.com. THANKS Dutch Boyd

splat 07-10-04 06:00 PM

There you go boys he speaks from the grave.If you didn't get cheated by me last time don't miss your chance at rake NOT free dot com. Hes fishing for loyal suckers.

lung crud 07-10-04 06:00 PM

Dutch didn't learn the first time. So when he sticks his head out this time, After taking all of our hard earned money lets not let him get away this time. No comment on sending me a check, just a new place to be scammed.

monster pee 07-10-04 06:00 PM

tip for Poker Pat. Watch Dewey Tomko then watch Gus Hanson. Now go to work somewhere in between. Ive been in tourneys for many years and i see no problem when your the 3to1 chip leader and seeing cheap flops no matter what your cards are.Most guys are playing tight with the last of their stakes so sometimes you need a good deceptive hand. Oh and another thing ive saw alot of preety race horses, but when their leg gets broke some times the good boss dont always put em out to pasture.

Zero 07-10-04 06:00 PM

Read this guys business plan under "investor relations" on rakefree.com. He proposes a minimum startup budget of 1.5 million. Guess where it goes. 1 million to buy patents and software from PSI, "a company he used to work for". PSI is the corporate name of pokerspot.com, the entity Dutch used to scam hundreds of thousands from innocent people. In short PSI and Dutch Boyd are the same thing, and he plans to make a "purchase" from himself for 1 million dollars, using other peoples money.Apparently stealing a couple 100 thousand with pokerspot wasnt enough, hes got his eyes set on 7 figures.

blueyezz143420 07-10-04 06:00 PM

dutch boyd is so hot .. theres something crazy and hot about him . lmao.. who cares what he has done .. get over it .. he has skills .. and some cute characteristics.. thanks .

Trent/ Trent/ shminky01 07-11-04 06:00 PM

How did Dutch do at the 2004 WSOP?? And whats up with WSOP 7 card stud is not fun to watch!!!! Thanks... PS Dutch is money, and a genious!!

ronny 07-11-04 06:00 PM

Well folks looks like Dutch has all the suckers and hookers on his side. Hey dopes read what zero said on the 11 of july. This is pure truth.

mike 07-11-04 06:00 PM

step off Dutch boyd's balls, just because he's a better poker player than all of you, and owns you, and you lost money on his site, go cry about it ladies. Dutch boyd is the f'in man