HomePokerGames Poker Forum

HomePokerGames Poker Forum (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   COMMENTS (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   POKER INFO - PROILE - Dutch Boyd (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=37189)

BABY_GIRL_4641 01-21-04 06:00 PM

POKER INFO - PROILE - Dutch Boyd

I recently watch Dutch play. He's a genius! It would a toal blessing for me to get poker playing lessons from someone like him. I think he finished 13th in the game I watch him play. Chris moneymaker won. But, I was more interested in Boyd's strategy. I've been really interested in playing, but everyone seems to think that playing cards is just for guys. I'm only 15 and I think that if I start early on learning and get a tutor like Dutch Boyd I could be one of the best. I already know the concepts of almost all card game. I just need someone to teach how to win and to stay cool under pressure. Thanks, Brooke Marsh

hey brooke 01-24-04 06:00 PM

brooke, you will never...ever, be one of the best, hundreds of millions of people know the concepts of all card games...i will never tutor you Thanks, Dutch Boyd

brandon 01-25-04 06:00 PM

Dutch is one of the better young players.Deffintley a favorite of mine, so Dutch GL with the rest of your carrer

Dutch Boyd 01-26-04 06:00 PM

Thanks for reading, guys and gals... if you want to email me, shoot me a line at [email]dutch@rakefree.com[/email]... and I'd be happy to give you some poker pointers, brooke.Cheers,Dutch

Ron 01-27-04 06:00 PM

Dutch the thief is a dishonest, lying cheating stealing con boy. do some checking on this cowardly thief

bigpokerdad 01-28-04 06:00 PM

Give the guy a chance, I don't know the whole story, only dutch does, but I do know sometimes u fail and u just have to pick yourself up and try again and again and again.

T.. 01-29-04 06:00 PM

dutch is the man. but brooke, wasup,

Kansas City Kid 02-05-04 06:00 PM

If you want a tutor you dont go to Douche Boyd, he is a con-artist, he will probably charge you 1,000 bucks and say bet AA and fold 2-7.

Dead Money 02-09-04 06:00 PM

Dutch you have to be out of your mind. You blew your chance. Your are a thief.

KC Kid 02-10-04 06:00 PM

and your real name is Russ Boyd

rick 02-10-04 06:00 PM

Dutch is a total thief that conned a lot of people out of a lot of money - you can find the stories online if you don't believe me.

Dutch Boyd 02-11-04 06:00 PM

FYI - if you want to hear about what happened with Pokerspot, check out the FAQ page at [url]www.rakefree.com[/url]. I definitely don't deny that a lot of people lost money at Pokerspot. But I didn't steal a dime. I lost a lot of money on that site as well.

angelicupstart23 02-14-04 06:00 PM

Dutch, i think your's is a great story. I wish you luck in your new venture & i hope to see you @ Binions this spring. I've already got my stake money & ill see ypu in the big game!

Brenny 02-23-04 06:00 PM

Hey Dutch, you're my favorite poker player, I think your style of play is awesome. I say, just believe the man, I really doubt he's a thief, he seems like a nice guy. So, keep working on RakeFree and I hope to see you at the WSOP in May!Oh, and BTW, I recently purchased Ken Warren Teaches Texas Hold'Em, and I wondered which poker books you would recommend. Thanks a lot!

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME 02-23-04 06:00 PM

This guyis the biggest loser! "If you know chip tricks players will lay down hands???" I didn't see Sammy Farha Lay down his pair of ACES against LOSERS pair of 5's. WHERE ARE YOUR CHIP TRICKS NOW!!!!

Deac 02-23-04 06:00 PM

Dutch is a great guy who took time to review some of my hand histories and helped me with my poker skills. All this crap about him being a theif is crazy. Dutch had a bad break with a business as do thousands of others every year. None of you know him so back off. Dutch, you know I support you all the way with RAKEFREE.COM. Thanks, Deac

John. 02-24-04 06:00 PM

First of all, "you have to be kidding me" your an idiot, and i hope i dont have to explain why. now that i got that out of my way, Dutch i hope to see you at that final table this year.i was wondering if you had some videos of some of your turneys. or if not, you know how i would get my hands on them? Thanks anyway. Stay cool. - john

michael/rotag28/luckystarr28 02-26-04 06:00 PM

Dutch i really dont know if you stole that money or not and really dont care. I will never play at your site because there is a chance you did and it just sounds like a bad bet. I play both online and land based and i watched u play at the world series and did not think you were any better than any other amature player and dont expect to ever see you at a final table or that close again but that is just me.

John BiddyBear17 02-27-04 06:00 PM

Well, i'm not excatly sure how good he really is but im sure we can learn a think or ten...His play against Moneymaker was perfect in my opinion, he plays strong and thats what puts you in the top percentages in turnements. I like to watch him play, and about his site, It sounds like a good idea, cuz i play alot online and kinda low limits (2,4) It might save some money, i dont know. Ill have to see whats up with the site when its up.

tami/strawberryred376 02-28-04 06:00 PM

I have never watched poker before but I happened to see part of a game that one of my patients was watching. You are amazing not to mention adorable. I'm a new fan.

Dutch is my hero 02-28-04 06:00 PM

Dominates the poker world, con's poker players out of money, he is my idol

Dr. Seminolejm 02-29-04 06:00 PM

My only problem with you Dutch is, you get to college before you get all your permenant teeth and you go to law school? What the hell? :^)

ucdawg12 02-29-04 06:00 PM

Dutch do you smoke? I see the picture of the cig in your mouth but it may be a tip from Sammy, I hope you dont cause it would be wasting that IQ of yours.

Joey 'the master' lederer 02-29-04 06:00 PM

dutch, im howard's and annie's nephew, I love the way they play but you can rip them apart. You have to teach me your tricks, espeically the chip bounce off the table onto the stack

Grom 03-02-04 06:00 PM

this guy is the biggest chip shuffling dominator known to man

pokerdali 03-06-04 06:00 PM

decent, aggressive player. Owes me $2300 from pokerspot, but i am in the minority in thinking he actually DIDN'T rob it. BTW, i'm quite sure his "chip tricks intimidate people" comment was tongue in cheek, as was most of his commentary.

nicky baby 03-06-04 06:00 PM

word grom word. Dutch Boyd keep it up baby, you've got style baby i and i dig that. later baby

Jimmy 03-06-04 06:00 PM

You guys that got ripped off by Boyd have no balls. If it were me, I would contact him and tell him I wanted to invest in his new site.........then hurt him...badly.

PoK A's 03-07-04 06:00 PM

Dutch is a solid player with good style. Him and Ivey are the future. Made a careless call to Fahra, but a big threat in upcoming WS. 1st site was failed business, you dont just get away with website scams, but new site Rakefree isnt as good as it sounds. There is a monthly fee so if you think about it its just as arbitrary as having a 5 percent rake.

Bryce Cox 03-08-04 06:00 PM

It's really sad that Dutch Boyd gets hacked on by a bunch of amateurs who have never and will never take a risk and start a business. The guy took a chance and it didn't work out. Everything I have read says when he makes it again, his 1st priority is to pay those people back. Thats something all the haters out there don't have.......CLASS!! Keep doing your thing Dutch your one of the best and most entertaining players to watch!