HomePokerGames Poker Forum

HomePokerGames Poker Forum (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   COMMENTS (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   ONLINE POKER - SITE - Superior Poker (http://www.homepokergames.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=37210)

kk. 07-07-04 06:00 PM

ONLINE POKER - SITE - Superior Poker

A goldmine as far as profits. The traffic is low though - you have to wait for the juicy game to pop up, they have perpetual reloads practically but they take a while to earn

John. 01-02-05 06:00 PM

Garbage is all you have to say. People ten to play garbage hands like 2 -6 in an all in preflop and when i asked them why they did that they tell me it is just like slots. (in a 25-50cent Nl hl game) Garbage.But their blackjack games are fun

bah 01-07-05 06:00 PM

how this site won the best online poker room 2004?is always empty!!!no action!!!

Renee 02-13-05 06:00 PM

BEWARE THEY ARE A RIP OFF.. If i could give it a -10 I would but no option to do so. Although the guts tables are a good money maker, if you dont have the following problem. Their site freezes quite a bit and when it does be careful, if you have your full bank roll at the table, you lose it; IT DOESNT GET PUT BACK INTO YOUR BALANCE. Then when you try to get it back from them they state it was given back. I was ripped off 200 bucks from this and when talking to quite a few others they were too, I even complained to the gaming commission they belong to, and no response. ITS CRAP and a rip off, also, its the same site as tigergaming.com and another one, just different skin... Although I did make my 5 free bucks into 2k, they still ripped me off. I refused to deposit my own money into it because of the trust issue, so I dumped all of my 2k winnings to some dude I didnt even know. Might as well let someone have it, seeing I dont want those crooks keeping it!!

dwautelet 03-13-05 06:00 PM

Thinking about signing up but renee coments scare me any one have a similar expereince? I also play at aloose site but they dont want to give money back or give linfo about the rake etc. Had a straight flush q hithat supposedly did not qualify but they wont tell me what did qualify that date Appreciate comments at my em address

blackbeard 03-24-05 06:00 PM

RIP OFF!! had same experince as renee! Also, Their "tresure" tournaments are a big scam. The first one I played the first 3 rounds were sit-n-go's from there on they were scheduled, if You lived on the west coast and worked days there were no tournaments that you could play in. The 2nd "tresure" tourny, I had built up my coins & silver rings pretty good. I had to be out of town for a few days, when I returned and went to play, all my "tresure" was gone!! they just took it and with no compensation. when I reported it. they said "that series of tournaments is over and we've cleard all treasure". The LAST "tresure" tournament I played I'll be D@&med if they didnt do the same thing. they just took it (stole it). I'v cashed out and will not be back!! this site is BS

scott 03-31-05 06:00 PM

No problems with the site, easy interface, soft games...I don't know what anyone is complaining about...

daddypoker23 04-10-05 06:00 PM

the games are pretty loose for the most part and the players are terrible and they hit there runner runner sometimes but in the past 3 weeks i've been playing am up 800 playing 2/4 and 3/6 so they cant get lucky all the the time. the only problem is that i cash out 400 last week and they said they sent it to my firepay account but i have not yet recieved it so hopefully i will soon enough

oluckyme 04-16-05 06:00 PM

i like how they give out free $5. although there are not a lot of people at the site at night, it's fun playing the other games they have too

jfkriver 05-14-05 06:00 PM

they have employee players playing against the paying players. These employee players have the software win percentages high 86% or so, so thier winning 8 out 10 hands. they will fold small winning hands sometimes but always win the big hands. this site cheats stay away from it