View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 06:00 PM
Ali G

All you people who keep saying that you are chip reese need to muck that routine because we all know that there is now way in hell that he would come on this post and say some shit like "I could not have been so successful without you." What is he, a fucking actor? Did we go see his movies? In actuality, Chip would not have been so successful if he didn't hit every flop in his tourniment in Vegas which allowed him to career it. Truth be told - I am a young no limit player from NC and everytime I drive up to Atlantic City for the weekend to play 1/2 at the Borgata, I never want to come home. I played a big tournament that if I had won i would have stayed. But I didn't win. I got bad beat consistantly. That is why I am sitting in my study right now on this webpost instead of playing 5/10 in AC. Chip is one of the best ever, but what we all have to understand is that any one of us can be the best ever, and my point is Chip would not be the best ever if he never got lucky and won that first tourni. he would have gone back to Ohio and thought to himself "yeah, poker is a silly way to make a living anyway."