View Single Post
Old 11-30-04, 06:00 PM
y-u-xyzabc111222

ONLINE POKER - SITE - CheckNRaise

Hi.I'm quite disappointed with Check N raise poker site.Well,first they sholud start a month a go (end of October).Then they postponed at the end of November for tecnical problem???They launch the site last Saturday,and wow,is like a desert!!!No players :-(Also,they are often out of line for tecnical problem (like the whole day of Monday).How I can trust to give to them my money if they have such a trouble?Also,how I can reach the bonus if no players in there?I don't play micro or small limit.Is a shame,cuz them site (checknraise.com),is very well done,told a launch a new way of play poker online,with new features,stuff etc..Honestly I was looking for them,and hoping for a site in the same way of PokerStars a way better (tough is really hard)But hey,is even crappy then DynamitePoker!!! :-( Really, Dynamite tables was a way much better.IMHO,I think too many fishermen in the lake at this point for the poker online business.Too many sites where the daily avg. number of players is not over 30 and play just small and micro limit...how they can survive?