View Single Post
Old 11-02-04, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

For anyone to make any comments on the call from Gus had to at least see it happen to make an opinion. It may not of been a bad call from Gus if it meant taking Deeb out of the game and it meant only losing a small portion of his chips if he lost. I hate hate hearing people keep calling certain players lucky. Hello people it's gambling...stop hating or insulting the lucky player. People say Gus is lucky, well that may be true but if it's true then he knows it and plays accordingly..hence his aggressive style. If I got cards the way Gus did I would play the way he does. I've also seen Gus lay down good hands before so he is capable of playing tight when he needs to. On all of these threads I read on all these players are different opinions on who is a better player but really it comes down to different styles. Seems if a poker player is listed here that has a different styles then the people posting here they call them bad players even if they have won a lot. People are intitled to there opinion but people really need to understand the game before giving one.