View Single Post
Old 11-20-11, 02:38 AM

POKER TOOLS - Poker Software

artur11
Hi.

Iv'e read two NL hold'em books right now and iv'e seen many videos and read many threads about poker. I feel that i know poker basics and theory very good. Iv'e played poker for around one and a half year. I play against friends and crush them easy. And for what iv'e seen and read ppl at .02/.04 and .05/.10 are pretty much donks with to high VPIP and are either too loose or too passive.

I think that I can win against these ppl pretty easy if we played live. But online i don't really know if i can beat them as easily, because it's so many other players out there using HUDs etc and they will probably win the money i win against the donks.

Do you guys think that I can be profitable without a HUD at the micros in .02/.04 to .10/.20?

I know it's impossible to just say like that, but what would you guys think? I will absolutely make notes and stuff in the game but I won't use a actual HUD. I wan't to see if im profitable without a HUD before i feel to spend money to buy one, i maybe won't even win money with one. So what do you guys think?

Thanks!