View Single Post
Old 11-17-04, 06:00 PM
Capt Crunch

UB is by far the most crooked no good site on the web. The bad beats are unreal, almost to the point of comical at times. I swear some people know whats coming, their software has been cracked. You will not see this at the 2-4 NL tables, but at the 5-10 NL tables. People doing things such as NYclub spoke of. You would NEVER see someone pull that chit in real life, or on most internet sites, but they do know whats coming. Also whenever pocket pairs are delt they are always delt in sets. Player one will have 99 Player two will have qq Player three will have kk This is always the case. When there is one set of pockets out be assured there is more than one. Like clockwork! UB has taken over 3,000 of my money in the past two days on the worst beats and cheating players. These people DO know whats coming, if they work for UB or not who knows? Also, one more thing! UB claims that Phil Hellmuth plays at there site. Well, about a week ago I was sitting playing with Phil, or so I thought. Everyone was talking to Phil and everything was good. Until a bystander asked Phil how he could be playing poker if he was speaking up the road from his house? I thought the guy was full of $%^& until he posted the phone number for the Barnes and Nobles were Phil was speeking. I called the number and the clerk said Phil was there and was speeking in front of the crowd at that very moment. after that we all started questioning Phil, and I wrote UB about it. They said it was him at the table and I was wrong. I wrote back and told them they were full of CHIT and then recieved another e-mail saying it was not him playing after all, because they tried to deny it and I had ultimate proof! FRAUD CENTRAL, STAY CLEAR UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ROBBED!!!!